Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Looks like the bottomfeeders kept LE busy

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsuzanna8 View Post
    What do you think are the best ways to ensure a guy isnt working with le?
    By not posting ideas in coed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post

I'll message you! xoxo

Bingo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix4U View Post

I wish there was a surefire way for the ladies to be safe from the scumbag clients who cooperate with LE. We had a bust 7 months ago, also in Independence, where a verifiable hobbyist with reviews and references lured women to a hotel room, where LE arrested them. How could they have possibly protected themselves against that? Perhaps by no longer accepting outcalls?

But what if that same client shows up to your incall location, and LE follows right behind him? How do you protect yourself against that? The guy could do this to a number of women over the course of a few days before the word got spread that he's a snitch.

It's a very scary time here in the KC metro area. And you have to be just as afraid of known hobbyists as you do LE. It's a fucked up situation.

Thanks for your solid advice!

In the light of everything going on in your area putting any information out there that could help LE get through to see a provider isn’t wise and I’ve stated this numerous times I’m not referring to you but just in general! I would take it off the bored and discuss ideas with only those you know for a fact are safe & I would only discuss with providers!

That wasn’t my main reason of commenting now for the story you mentioned above it has also happened in Texas where a guy off p411 was busted turned his handle over to LE in which he also had a eccie account ! In the end the busted every agency in Houston within 3 days! So this does happen & it will continue to happen as long as people keep putting to much information out on boards such as these! They learned how to do this by reading and research I can put money on it!

That’s exactly why I don’t post anything that could put how I screen and etc in harms way or how I do anything for that matter!

Now with that being said no I’m not 100% safe but I’m better off than some that tell the open board how they do everything from A -Z !

Nothing is safe and nobody can do 100% screening! Everyday the hobby is changing so it’s best to read read read and do research to help protect yourself!
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
    By not posting ideas in coed

- - - Updated - - -

Bingo

- - - Updated - - -

In the light of everything going on in your area putting any information out there that could help LE get through to see a provider isn’t wise and I’ve stated this numerous times I’m not referring to you but just in general! I would take it off the bored and discuss ideas with only those you know for a fact are safe & I would only discuss with providers!

That wasn’t my main reason of commenting now for the story you mentioned above it has also happened in Texas where a guy off p411 was busted turned his handle over to LE in which he also had a eccie account ! In the end the busted every agency in Houston within 3 days! So this does happen & it will continue to happen as long as people keep putting to much information out on boards such as these! They learned how to do this by reading and research I can put money on it!

That’s exactly why I don’t post anything that could put how I screen and etc in harms way or how I do anything for that matter!

Now with that being said no I’m not 100% safe but I’m better off than some that tell the open board how they do everything from A -Z !

Nothing is safe and nobody can do 100% screening! Everyday the hobby is changing so it’s best to read read read and do research to help protect yourself!
    Thanks for your advice, lady. It's valid.

But since the men are also involved in these stings, I was hoping that they could read how they can avoid becoming a part of things.

Basically, if everyone just will STFU when faced with LE, then they should be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix4U View Post
    Thanks for your advice, lady. It's valid.

But since the men are also involved in these stings, I was hoping that they could read how they can avoid becoming a part of things.

Basically, if everyone just will STFU when faced with LE, then they should be okay.
    Exactly but we both know that no matter what there will always be those few that will believe there scare tactics & roll over which is sad but true!

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!

Trump 2024

Verified Companion Companion Kati's Avatar
    There was just a sting done in Florida called operation trade secrets. They’re literally making fun of us with the name.
    https://preferred411.com/P176515
    Available Wednesday & Thursday in Kansas City!

Retired Companion

Atttention terrible

SMDH....

Massive Houston Sex Sting Leads 250+ Arrests

'sex sting'.... so criminal oooooh

Everyday the hobby is changing so it’s best to read read read and do research to help protect yourself!
    Word.

Knowledge is power....

Quote Originally Posted by Kati View Post
    There was just a sting done in Florida called operation trade secrets. They’re literally making fun of us with the name.
    that 'Repulsive' Human Trafficking Sting, right?

terrible....

Last edited by Phoenixx; 11-23-2019 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Quoted Kati about a recent sting ugh

Rumor has it that they are not done... be careful out there boys and girls.
    Seems they are hitting all the known "Nuclear waste zones".

Registered Male (Not Verified) Westley's Avatar
    Third planet from the Sun in a Solar System near the outer edge of the Milky Way.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElumEno View Post
    Rumor has it that they are not done... be careful out there boys and girls.
    Seems they are hitting all the known "Nuclear waste zones".
    Inadequate screening and a lack of due diligence along with a dash of cowardice is usually a major component and common thread in these bust. I am an outsider looking in. Based on my observations the threat if any is already among you. I should be the least of your worries. Your next date for a play session and grooming new clients to sustain the hobby should be your concern. My comments are directed to Ms Monroe but they apply to all who are active hobbyists.
    "Love all, Trust few and Do harm to none" - William Shakespeare

I prefer the company of a lady that is "AA" friendly.

Bons Temps Rouler!

RTM button is your friend .... A Cone of silence can't be discussed in public because it's the contents of a private message with two individuals involved. Wonderful invention ever created.

The stings aren't helping and I recently got a full time job. Laying low for a while and maybe the storm will ease in 6 months

RTM button is your friend .... A Cone of silence can't be discussed in public because it's the contents of a private message with two individuals involved. Wonderful invention ever created.
    I deleted the post and hit the RTM button. Thanks for putting that awareness in front of me. Stalkers suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kati View Post
    That’s just sad

Trump 2024

Well, considering we have a provider in KC who sees LE-affiliated clients, I'm sure she has given them all the intel they need by divulging her screening methods. If she thinks they're not sharing this intel to help aid in arrests, she's delusional. So I'm sure nothing said on this thread is not anything they haven't learned firsthand from indiscreet women like her.

I know she outed my incall location to a former cop who was on my DNS list so there's that. I had to shut it down because he broadcast it to everyone. Nothing like a Misters Before Sisters type to help their cause along.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Since the topic meandered into territory that should have remained between certain members and management and an admin order is in place, thread closed. -- FIH/staff

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4