Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsuzanna8 View Post
What do you think are the best ways to ensure a guy isnt working with le?
By not posting ideas in coed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post

I'll message you! xoxo

Bingo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix4U View Post

I wish there was a surefire way for the ladies to be safe from the scumbag clients who cooperate with LE. We had a bust 7 months ago, also in Independence, where a verifiable hobbyist with reviews and references lured women to a hotel room, where LE arrested them. How could they have possibly protected themselves against that? Perhaps by no longer accepting outcalls?

But what if that same client shows up to your incall location, and LE follows right behind him? How do you protect yourself against that? The guy could do this to a number of women over the course of a few days before the word got spread that he's a snitch.

It's a very scary time here in the KC metro area. And you have to be just as afraid of known hobbyists as you do LE. It's a fucked up situation.

Thanks for your solid advice!

In the light of everything going on in your area putting any information out there that could help LE get through to see a provider isn’t wise and I’ve stated this numerous times I’m not referring to you but just in general! I would take it off the bored and discuss ideas with only those you know for a fact are safe & I would only discuss with providers!

That wasn’t my main reason of commenting now for the story you mentioned above it has also happened in Texas where a guy off p411 was busted turned his handle over to LE in which he also had a eccie account ! In the end the busted every agency in Houston within 3 days! So this does happen & it will continue to happen as long as people keep putting to much information out on boards such as these! They learned how to do this by reading and research I can put money on it!

That’s exactly why I don’t post anything that could put how I screen and etc in harms way or how I do anything for that matter!

Now with that being said no I’m not 100% safe but I’m better off than some that tell the open board how they do everything from A -Z !

Nothing is safe and nobody can do 100% screening! Everyday the hobby is changing so it’s best to read read read and do research to help protect yourself!