I have a private, safe and inviting environment to meet just a few miles south of downtown. Visit me and be back to work in your lunch hour! Shower and all amenities you would expect.

I am witty, curvy, charming and very gregarious. People feel at easy with me right away. I am 43, fit/curvy with a classically beautiful look, think 1960's Italian actress vibe with rich light sable hair, butterscotch skin, and winking deep eyes. My beauty in concert with my experience will leave you feeling entirely...sated.

My FBSM emphasis is on deeper intense body integrity work. I cater to stressed businessmen, as well as weekend warrior athletes and competitive athletes and bodybuilders. Bring me those delts and glutes!

If you're looking for something a bit more...provocative, meet me at my place for Cocktails behind closed doors. Just you, me and a libation of your choice. I'll greet you at the door with a warm hug and the best of manners. But I can't promise I will stay ladylike for long...

Avail 9 am to 9 pm. 24 hour notice strongly encouraged. Booking info via Jotform below in my signature line.

Previous guests in good standing please email Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com for booking.

Grand Mayan.jpgGrand Mayan 2.jpg