Thread: Common courtesy with differences of opinion on threads

Thumbs up Common courtesy with differences of opinion on threads

I noticed that it seems to be an acceptable practice to jump in the middle of a thread and take it off topic with an unsolicited comment. Some companions are guilty of doing this in an effort to negate other companions, which is a totally uncool thing to do.

Many companions post what I would consider to be threAds. So imagine how rude it would be if someone jumped in the middle of their thread and typed "NO threAds" to take the thread off topic. And called them out on their shameless advertising. Not too cool, is it?

A little respect goes a long way. If you're not in agreement with something being posted, if an opinion is not being solicited and/or it doesn't apply to you, MOSEY ON BY. Otherwise, it might be your turn next to get a rude comment in the middle of your thread. And really, how unnecessary is that?

I know I overlook many threads that I find completely insipid. I could post and say something to negate the thread--but I don't. I just scroll on by. Because I don't want the companion to feel diminished.

Courtesy. Catch It. Thank you.

Retired Site "Guide"
    The "Report Post" function is your friend.