Thread: Wife says I can play

Registered Male (Not Verified) Winterman's Avatar

Wife says I can play

Hey everyone! I’m pretty new to the hobby but I have seen a few girls before I got married which was a few years ago. Came over from eccie. Well, my wife has given me the green light to play again! Looking forward to it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Edited and link removed. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 11-20-2019 at 10:06 AM.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Congrat (I think). I don’t think OP can see Som’s guideline due to verification status.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    ^ Correct. He will need to be verified first via vouches from validated companions confirming recent BCD sessions sent into admin. Link removed as reference to topics in private, secure forums should not be posted publicly, please.

Welcome to the wickedry, Winterman! The site's basic rules and the verification process are detailed at the beginning of the forum. Irish luck in lust, lad! -- FIH/staff

Hey Thanks! I’m guessing I’m not seeing a lot of the site until I’m verified?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterman View Post
    Hey everyone! I’m pretty new to the hobby but I have seen a few girls before I got married which was a few years ago. Came over from eccie. Well, my wife has given me the green light to play again! Looking forward to it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Welcome. Yes, you need to get verified to get total access to the site. And I guess you will be considered a "newbie", and are not likely to have provider references, so look for girls with alternative verification and get then to verify you with a mod post visit. Also, be sure to write a review, we all are looking for intel on providers.

Have a ball my friend.

Makes sense, thanks.