Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Squirters

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
    It works for me LE. But I don't do it much. You know I prefer doing tongue magic on the clit before I go inside! I love looking up at the lady to see her expressions while i'm doing it.
    This ^ when I remember to look up.

Retired Companion
    So I had an encounter with a man on my personal roster this past weekend, he has already made me soak his bed sheets and this past weekend, I soaked his couch too.

I'm guessing because he's packing 8 1/2" #Shrugs

By the way, that's a bit large for my personal taste. 7 - 7 1/2 would be perfect.

For many ladies, squirting is very much YMMV. I referred a friend recently to a UTR who has never squirted for me and he reported (and she confirmed) that he made her squirt twice. I’m like, “Dafuq?!” It seems that his curvature hit her where mine doesn’t. So it goes.

Im three for three with this thing.

Attachment 390179

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    haahahhaahahahhahahah

Retired Companion
    You know what's funny, the dude I'm talking about has a super straight dick. Go figure. I had a man with a curve ask if he thought his curvature would help. Apparently not lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD sully1233's Avatar
    You use the 20% off coupon for Harbor Frieght?

Quote Originally Posted by sully1233 View Post
    You use the 20% off coupon for Harbor Frieght?
    Yep. Picked up a couple furniture dollies with the coupons too. Never know what you are gonna run into in San Antonio. This light duty saw which is crap for real work is actually perfect. Light. Rotating handle. Fairly quiet. 1/8 of an inch less thrust distance tho. Actually like it better than the one I made with a Craftsman C3 19.2 volt.

Verified Companion Companion NaughtyAughty's Avatar
    I've just recently tapped into my abilities and and learning more & more about my body and being able to feel the signs. The trick is listening to what your body is telling you and for me positioning is key. I shocked myself & play partner not to long ago, while on top & Greek gushed just like this 😲 it was pretty amazeballs! And thanks for the vid!! excuse me while I go rub one out!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This is on my to do list! I so want to visit the Greek islands while a woman squirts on me.... and to be honest I wouldn’t even care if it actually was just piss as long as I’m partaking in Greek during the waterworks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2