I am open and warm welcoming. I am educated and love to converse on a variety of topics. I truly relish a real connection with the gentleman I choose to keep company.
I make a sophisticated, classy dinner partner and a fun travel companion. My life is free from drama and situated quite nicely. I am the woman you have always dreamt of, but without the traditional hassles and expectations.
If I am an interest to you, then I encourage you to email or text me and lets start something amazing!
I am newbie friendly for a few select clientele. Come visit me at my clean modern incall or I can come to you anywhere with 3hr notice! Don't be afraid to ask for my available for short notice dates!
Available Daily 9am-2am Extended Hours and overnight with 24hr notice are available.
Prices for my packages are for my time and tipping is never expected.
Because some men delight in surprising me with a gift, I have assembled this list of some of my very favorite things.
Airline Gift Cards, Victoria's Secret Gift cards, perfumes (YSL Black Opium or Chanel No.5), Heels size 37/7, saks or Nordstrom gift cards, business/entrepreneur Books.
**I will only respond to requests that include Screening info:
Date, Time, and length of Appointment requesting:
Incall or Outcall: If outcall, Name and address to hotel, condos or city you are in:
First, Last name:
If Visiting please include reason for visit:
Contact Number: Best time to call you:
Picture**
Tryst: Tiffany Blue
Twitter: @tiffanyblue2u