Thread: Tailhooked

Tailhooked

If/when a companion holds a PRIVATE M&G, it should be kept private. To discuss it openly on public forums is a rules violation, and should be handled as such. No content of PMs should be discussed openly.

To assume I have spoken of you means I have found you memorable in some way. I haven't. I couldn't pick you out of a crowd of one man. Please don't allow yourself to be baited by my unstable cyberstalker.

The only comment I WILL make about you, based upon your comments about a supposed PRIVATE M&G, is that you obviously lack discretion about events that should not be discussed openly. I hope you learn that in this hobby, discretion is necessary and will exercise it more judiciously. We companions depend upon you gentlemen to be just that--gentlemen.

Please take good care of yourself. Happy hobbying.
    Last edited by Guest 121219-1; 11-18-2019 at 11:21 PM.

I have observed a increase in meet&greets that scare me, one man was showing pictures of the companions that were definitely arriving for the event. He was discussing it in a public thread. Whoever arranges a M&G should use discretion. Just because a woman advertises a certain way with pictures doesn't mean he gets to use them to promote his event. I assume she would feel obligated to tell him, "yes".. under peer pressure. SMH

This was my first awareness of anyone openly discussing a SUPPOSED PRIVATE event. Any man who cannot keep the contents of PMs and private events, including BCD activities, to himself, is a hazard to this hobby. If a lady gives permission for those activities to be made public, then that's another story.

That was not the case in this scenario. I have not given him permission to speak openly about any private activities I may have participated in. It seriously lacks discretion, and violates rules.

While he expects me to apologize for something he was baited into believing applied to him (by a cyberstalker who has proven himself MULTIPLE times to be completely unhinged), I believe the apologies belong to any woman he has violated by speaking of their private matters in public forums.
    Last edited by Guest 121219-1; 11-19-2019 at 12:49 AM.

Tailhooked, re: your post about me, please educate yourself on that board's Rules #6, #9 and the last 7 words of #26.

All communications involving a hypothetical PRIVATE M&G would have been conducted via PM. Nothing was posted publicly--until you did so. A direct violation of #9.

I hope this enlightens you more accurately than others have done so. Disclosing the contents of private PMs is an invasion of privacy. A glaring rules violation.

Discretion and following rules are essential in this hobby. It would behoove you to know the rules, and perhaps share them with others who dispense advice.

Thank you and happy hobbying.
    Last edited by Guest 121219-1; 11-28-2019 at 07:12 PM.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Please do not import drama from elsewhere and post it here.

Thread closed!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!