Hello everyone ! My name is Taylor Phoenix. I’m a 26 year old beauty with big blue eyes you can escape in and wavy dark brown hair on fair, soft skin you can touch for days. Many would say, one of my best ASSests is a big, booty you just can’t wait to grab on ! I’m a woman of curves and lust that you’re sure to die for. Your time is of the upmost importance to me and it shows !

~~~~~~~~~~~

I am no longer pregnant !
But I am offering a lactation fetish

~~~~~~~~~~~

Doubles with Chloe Smalls!
500 hour
Lactation add 100 roses
Outcall add 50 roses

Coming to town
Midland Texas
Tuesday November 19 thru Friday November 22 at checkout

Rates for my trip:
~~Without lactation~~
(No nipple sucking or playing with these donations )
200 hhr -no msog for 30 minutes-
250 hour
350 90 min
450 2 hour
650 3 hour
!!!Golden showers (I will do them on you ! None for me please) are an extra 100 roses and require advance notice. Last minute requests may not be fulfilled.!!!
Outcalls are an extra 50 roses
within a 25 mile radius, any farther than that and I will let you know the additional donation amount.

I AM currently lactating. Donations are as follows and no they cannot be changed or negotiated.
Lactation included donations
300 hhr -no msog on 30 min-
375 hr
500 90 min
650 2 hour
950 3 hour
!!!!Golden showers (I will do them on you ! None for me please) are an extra 100 roses and require advance notice. Last minute requests may not be fulfilled.!!!!
Outcalls are an extra 50 roses within a 25 mile radius, any farther than that and I will let you know the additional donation amount.

Please let me know during booking if you’d like with or without lactation.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Bring your trusted lady! You’re significant other or longtime friend is always welcome to hang out with us ! Screening is still required (less for her)
Ask me about it :)

~~~~~~~

Finished reading && would like to know more ?
P411 P135102
Pm me here on OH2
—-Or—-
*NEW EMAIL*
Email me at mstaylorphoenix69@gmail.com

***Include the following when contacting !!***
Your location
Your phone number
2-3 recent independent provider references && the links to their review profiles

I only give out my phone number AFTER screening is complete!
If we have met before October 2017, I have a new number! Please send me yours and I’ll reply back with my new one !

~~~~~

No african American men or newbies ! Screening is required to meet me. No exceptions. Sorry in advance!!

~~~~~

Can’t wait to see some old friends and meet some new ones ! I’ll be patiently waiting !!
Xoxo Taylor