Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Kissing

Registered Male (Not Verified) tim_29m's Avatar
    nothing like a good, deep sensual kiss while fucking your playmate to a leg quivering orgasm!

Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    I love kissing!!. Dental hygiene must be up to par though otherwise I'm sorry but I'm not going to be into it. I like a mixture of both lfk and dfk.. gotta mix it up. No drool or sloppy spit though in my mouth please. Just a fyi it's the time of year for colds, flu and strep so please don't book when you are coming down with a cold, are currently sick or at the end of one.
    Quote Originally Posted by lovingcamela View Post
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJadeRose View Post
    +1 yes, please, utilize my openly displayed mouthwash stand if you enjoy kissing.

And PLEASEEE refrain from seeing us when you’re sick or recovering from being sick, providers and clients alike. Lots of funk going around right now!
    I agree with the girls above. Kissing is SUPER important.

I'd never see anyone if there were no kissing. I don't typically "hobby" anymore but, it's a "no go" for me if someone won't kiss. I've never actually had it happen much though tbh. Even girls who said they wouldn't it still turned out that we did. Even when reviews said they don't. Maybe except just a few over the years.

Like the girls said above make sure you brush well, floss, use a good mouthwash, breath mints afterward and/or good spearmint/winterfresh gum. I never smoked but if you do you need to take extra care to freshen up (ladies too btw; nothing worse than you wanna kiss but it's kinda bleh).

DFK type kissing is a requirement. Not necessarily face eating and licking....lmao. Some people do need to learn to kiss better haha. On both sides: men & women ;) It's part of the entire experience (hobby & RL both). Just as important as the P in V for me. Like literally. No joke. Super important.
    -MG

Verified Companion Companion Kitty bunny fuck's Avatar
    What sucks is when someone wants dfk and they *think* they kiss good but they totally suck at it - ruins the whole session if you ask me.

I can kiss good with almost anyone nice and slow - slight pressure and sucking of the lips ... but some guys are so bad it’s like they are washing dirty laundry on high speed with their tongue in your mouth- gross

Straight white teeth is a HUGE turn on for me too. I really think making out makes a session much better especially when the chemistry is on point.
    who needs love when you have ******s?
    home of kinky fuckery and " The Magic Pussy Trick
    "The juice that's worth the squeeze"
    "What in the fuckity fuck you could've had a V8!"
    I have the REAL APPLE PIE
    Princess SUGAR Pussy
    ThreAD highjacker
    I'm not for insignificant mama boys, pricks Ball Grabbing Circus Monkey, pud Pounding Shit Goblins, pudwacker, fuckfaced assholes, so gentleman may only apply. I only acknowledge people worthy of my time.
    NO REVIEW POLICY *unless u check w/ me first

^ +1 KBF. Totally agree And you definitely do kiss very well! Nice and wet, but the right speed, somewhat slow, very passionate, and not all crazy fast or weird like you mentioned haha
    -MG

I only see WOMEN on P411 and if their profiles don't have KISSING on it I move on !!
    HOWEVER kissing is NOT to see how far down I can tickle her pussy from above
    lips and small licking will do the LADIES see seem to like that way
    TO THE LADIES I HAVE SEEN
    THANK YOU
    LICKUMS
    DOG / 4

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    I can agree, knowing how to kiss is a big part of it. Personally I like when someone matches my rhythm. I love taking my time and exploring. Some just want to shove their tongue down my throat and move on. Sure you can shove your tongue in other places and its fine... but kissing, not so much.

I also love a small lick. Grabbing my ass, me grabbing yours. My hands wrapping around your neck. Or my personal favorite, I love when you're laying on the bed and I climb on top. Those are the best kisses. And spontaneity is key.

Now I'm all hot and bothered!!!
    Availability: Just ask
    P411: P315407
    Check out my Twitter. Yes I'm real!@NNaomiTX
    Link to my reviews is provided by request. Thanks!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3