Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Do you ever get the suspicion that your appt. is being bumped for someone else?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool Whatever.

For the record, Ol' JS has never once regretted keeping his money in his pocket. Bet.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Verified Companion Companion KateXKennedy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
    Money and how you approach the lady work. Don't send a pm with "hey". That's bullshit. Have all of your ducks in a row and I'm positive you won't get bumped for the next guy. Come at the lady wrong and your winding up going to the strip club, AMP or spankin' your own monkey
    THIS. We are humans, not holes to fill. Attention to detail within communication speaks volumes and tells me you value the experience I offer. "Hey" says you couldn't trouble yourself to spend a few minutes reading my website+ad copy and/or introduce yourself properly with an email. Effort gets my attention

Wild things happen all the time; don't get hung up on the why, simply use the experience as an opportunity to learn. There are so many babes in Austin! Also: if a companion offers specials so she can stack her day, that is her right and her business and only speaks to her hustle, not her value. If you book to take advantage of a discounted rate don't be surprised when other suitors share your strategy.
    She’s the kind of girl who could make your heart cum.
    -----
    All-American Professional Girlfriend

Follow me on Tumblr: misguidedgirlx | Chase me on Twitter: @katexkennedy1

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    now that all sides have chimed in, the truth is, it does happen and for various reasons.......... sometimes it's because the client had done something detrimental. Other times it's poor business practices on the provider. It is a case by case basis.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Groovy Johnson's Avatar
    Sometimes blatant honesty totally works:

Once, days before a prebooked session, she says:
    " Sorry Groovy. I got an offer for an overnight and HAD to take it. I'll make it up to you"
    We postponed and our next session she gave me a HR for the price of a hhr.
    Everybody was happy.

I DO feel a little miffed when they just cancel with no offer of postponement.
    Last edited by Groovy Johnson; 11-30-2019 at 12:20 PM.
    Vaccinated
    Vajitarian

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Personally I mean what I say. If I commit to something, then I'll show up. If anything changes, even if I know I'm going to be late by 10 mins I give a heads up. I believe open communication and honesty is the best practice in the hobby and life in general.
    Availability: Just ask
    P411: P315407
    Check out my Twitter. Yes I'm real!@NNaomiTX
    Link to my reviews is provided by request. Thanks!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I’ve been stood up many times, and it’s annoying when a woman goes radio silent right before our appointment. In my opinion, a true professional would text me to cancel. She owes me no excuse or reason, just some communication.

I know life happens, and I respect the need for a woman to change her plans. If she is ncns I might give her a second chance. I gave one woman a third chance and it worked out well. But most of the time I will just move along.

OP, don’t let a few bad experiences prevent you from meeting new women.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KateXKennedy View Post
    THIS. We are humans, not holes to fill. Attention to detail within communication speaks volumes and tells me you value the experience I offer. "Hey" says you couldn't trouble yourself to spend a few minutes reading my website+ad copy and/or introduce yourself properly with an email. Effort gets my attention

Wild things happen all the time; don't get hung up on the why, simply use the experience as an opportunity to learn. There are so many babes in Austin! Also: if a companion offers specials so she can stack her day, that is her right and her business and only speaks to her hustle, not her value. If you book to take advantage of a discounted rate don't be surprised when other suitors share your strategy.
    +1000

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tex Allen's Avatar
    Ah Ha! The old NCNS maneuver. Soon as y'all figure out this is a woman's game the sooner you can take your lumps and move on. Look how 'ol Doc summed it up...btw This is a hobby to you mongers and a business to the ladies. If TCB is slow and/or sketchy I hit DNS and move on bc a hobby should be fun and not a lot of BS and or trouble to blow a few Franklins. (no pun intended). There is one LC lurking here who is nuts. Seems like some mod would ban such obvious Drama Queens always stirring up drama and BS.
    OP Keep looking! Stay in the game! Most ladies are great at TCB.
    Last edited by Tex Allen; 01-22-2020 at 08:10 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tex Allen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KateXKennedy View Post

I say Hi to see if someone will reply...lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2