Thread: Do you ever get the suspicion that your appt. is being bumped for someone else?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!

Do you ever get the suspicion that your appt. is being bumped for someone else?

I’ve tried to book with a certain provider a few times over the years and it seems like the same thing happens: the appointment time (same day, as the provider’s ad contemplated with specials) gets pushed back once, then again. This time I decided not to pull the trigger, as it seemed like she’d be pissed off if I said no to her second time change and she had posted a special for the day (which is what I was responding too) and then quoted me her regular rate along with her second time change request. (I went back and checked to verify I was remembering correctly.)

I’m getting to the point where I’m just giving up on meeting new-to-me providers.
    Last edited by notsonewguy; 11-18-2019 at 04:48 PM.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Sorry that happened to you....some ladies are just not professional and have horrible tcb. You mention you have tried to book many times and she has done it each and every time so why keep trying if it always ends the same way? So the first time she bumped you and you still ended up not having a session and the second time as well? The first two times are on her.. if you keep trying when your already know how she is then unfortunately the rest is all on you. I might give her a second chance to make things right but if she tried to bumped me a second time I would move on. She obviously didn't respect your time if she did it before and still never made a firm booking. Since you kept trying she obviously felt that it didn't bother you and that you would keep coming back to try again. It's like she is being rewarded for bad behavior because you were still going to book and give her money after she wasted your time. Not all providers act this way.

I'll give a lady a second chance, because I know things happen, and if a lady sounds sincere I want to give her the benefit of the doubt. Beyond a second time though, I would be leery, as BL mentions in her response. Again, it comes down to the individual situation and the appearance of sincerity. I'll definitely give more leeway to a lady I've seen before than to someone I've never seen before, and I'm sure they'd make the same distinction with me if I've never seen them. But honestly there are too many ladies available to chase ones who apparently don't want to be chased. But you determine what you're willing to put up with, no one else. Hope you have better luck in the future.
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Guys get bumped all the time for longer appointments, ATF dudes, fit and younger dudes, guys willing to throw down more bank for extras, etc...
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD GneissGuy's Avatar
    LOL, yes.

However, don't forget that a lot of providers don't have their shit together in general, so it might very well be an unplanned screwup or something that was unplanned.
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GneissGuy View Post
    LOL, yes.

However, don't forget that a lot of providers don't have their shit together in general, so it might very well be an unplanned screwup or something that was unplanned.
    Amen to that!! You name it, I have had it all happen to me!

NCNS, Cancel last minute, cancel when I show up.. the list is endless....

What always cracked me up was their shitty ass lame reasons. Look I could care less why you need or needed to cancel. Just stop it with the bull shit lies. Just say, I need to cancel.

My ATF lie was the old line; my mother just flew in from Bora Bora unannounced. Or my best one ever. I called at 4pm to confirm, she said great see you soon. Literally 15 minutes later she called and gave me the lamest excuse ever. Then she the next day, she sends this email saying and I quote; 'I am sorry, I got you confused with a guy I did not like and did not want to see again'.
    I had never met the girl.... not sure how you confuse someone with whom you never met......

Verified Companion Companion Caseykk's Avatar
    Is this coming from the guy who flaked on me? Lol... karma sure is a bitch huh 🤣🤣
    ❤️ 5125235330❤️
    https://onlyfans.com/misssagenicole
    !!!NO GREEK!!
    Instagram:xosagenicole

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Quote Originally Posted by Caseykk View Post
    Is this coming from the guy who flaked on me? Lol... karma sure is a bitch huh ����
    Just for the record, I sent CaseyKK ONE text inquiring whether she was available that day, got a call that lasted several hours and couldn’t send a SECOND text back when she responded (with seven words) until the next day. That’s it. And I eventually had to block her as she just couldn’t stop ranting, ironically enough, about how much time I wasted of hers (by literally typing seven words into two texts). My mistake was not searching her name on here first, as this behavior is entirely consistent with her hyper-bitchy reputation that she has accumulated. I would urge any hobbyists who is considering seeing her do their homework first - there are SEVERAL complaints from SEVERAL gents.

Verified Hobbyist BCD mrredcat43's Avatar
    That's why after the 10 minute mark, I text them and say I'm driving away, then I utilize block. If you're late to work, you eventually get fired, think about it

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Please stay on topic and keep this a general discussion without any personal bashing. No need for such in Coed. Thank you for your cooperation, lads and lassies! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 11-22-2019 at 09:55 AM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Happens all the time. I prefer longer, 2-3 hour appts. Economics kicks in and some ladies calculate how much they can be making doing BNG's or half-hours. Happened to me last week. Provider ghosted on me the day we were supposed to meet up for a 3 hour appt., later in the week I see two reviews on her on the same day we scheduled, both for half-hours. Figure she did me a favor, if you're doing as many half-hours and BNGs as you can fit into your schedule, the percentages of catching something nasty keep going up....