Rochester, NY

Available per request now, light screening 1st!

Nov 17, 3pm-11pm

Nov 18, 8am-11pm

Nov 19, 7am-11am & 3pm-11pm

Nov 20, 8am-11pm

Nov 21, 7am-11am checkout

Hello gentlemen of Rochester!

Do you have a yearning to meet a special woman, who you can interact with you on a personable level, as if you were long lost friends catching up?

Have you caught yourself wondering if there was a rare gem that stood out among the rest, that possessed a natural attitude of caring and sincerity? Had a strong belief in her own integrity and presence?

Do you find yourself becoming frustrated with lackluster individuals who are just going through the motions of a machine? Scams, bait and switch or ladies that are on the wrong path of life with substance or alcohol abuse?

Look no further, your search is finally over...

My name is Kynsley Morgan, an established traveling companion to the east coast and gulf coast states.

I am D/D/A free.Attachment 375986Attachment 375987

My personal website: http://hungarianexperience.art

I have positive accolades on EM

P411 verified

I am also eccie reviewed and long standing member, Kynsley Morgan

Follow me on Twitter @KynsleyMorgan

I am compatible with professional, respectful gents that are 35 or older, please respect my decision and do not attempt to push the envelope!

Light screening is mandatory before meeting will occur. No exceptions! This is for my safety and my decision on compatibility! I do check things out so it is in your best interest to be truthful. If you have an issue with this, please continue your search!

Out: $400/hour

In: $350/hour

I prefer phone calls please! If you must text, introduce yourself first

Stats:

origin: Magyar

42 yrs old

5'6 130lbs

34DD 26 36

size S/M or size 4

size 6.5-7 shoe

orientation: bisexual

No cosmetic enhancements