"Apres Vous...slightly more than most but so worth the difference"!

~ VIP Really Keen Katrina ~

#561.393.8780 or 1.877.230.8900

"Meet Me In:"

Minny MN: Mon. April 18, 19 & 20th

Hair color - Strawberry Blonde

Eyes- Blue

Height & Weight- 5'9"

Measurements- 36-28-35

Dress & Shoe size- Dress size 6, Shoe size 10

Implants- No

Ethnicity - American

I Love - Having my hair played with and being touched softly

Favorite animal- Dogs, especially mutts

Favorite flower- Wildflowers

Favorite time of the year- Fall, it's always so romantic to walk in the park when the leaves are changing.

Favorite sport - To play: Tennis, To watch: Hockey

Diamonds or Pearls? Definitely pearls!!!

GFE- Yes

Smoker - No but it doesn't bother me.

Tattoos or piercings - No tattoos, only my ears are pierced.

Favorite drink - Usually Iced Tea, but once in awhile a Lemon Drop Martini for fun.

Hobbies - Making my own artwork, sometimes I just see something a real artist has done and decide to see if I can make something similar. Some of the results are currently in my home, some... not so happy results.

What you will like most about me- Positive high energy but very easy going and open to all types of personalities. When I'm involved with someone I tend to be extremely sensual.

A Little bit about me - Working my way through college to obtain a degree in science was the biggest challenge of my life and most rewarding so far. Now I plan to work with kids in crisis with my free time because even though I have none of my own I have a lot of love to give. If someone asks me questions that seem strange or come on too aggressive I become tense.

Spoil me with- Perfume, my favorites are Versace and Guess, silver jewelry or pearls, gift card at Victoria's Secrets or Hollister. Prefer a basket of fruit over candy or flowers.

My favorite quote- "To thine own self be true" Shakespeare

1 hour $400

2 hours $700

www.apresvous.com

#561.393.8780 or 1.877.230.8900

*Dinner & Travel Packages Highly Recommended*

http://www.apresvous.com/Katrina/images/1_jpg.jpg

http://www.apresvous.com/Katrina/images/2_jpg.jpg