Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Skylar Love: SKYLAR LOVE ***THIS ENDS MY HOBBY CAREER***

Verified Hobbyist BCD Another Freakaholic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MysteryMan View Post
    Dammit freak this “review” is going to cause me to go out and pull the white knight sword of Excalibur from the stone.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    I'm only here again to further explain the TRUTH about what happened.

First off, if she's crazy enough to do me harm in ANY with the video she made, that's on her, because in her ECCIE "rebuttal", which I will address shortly, she has stated she lives there, and any client that has seen her in the past knows that's her residence for as long as she lives there. I have made NO CONTACT WITH HER SINCE I LEFT AND HAVE ZERO INTENTION of ever returning to see her or any other provider.

Secondly, does a therapist allow their patient to even remotely attempt to hijack their session time? NO. THE THERAPIST INFORMS SAID PATIENT THAT THEY ARE ABOUT TO HIT THEIR TIME IF THE SESSION IS NEARING THE TIME LIMIT.

Not sure how paying for a timeshare, albeit a different kind in paying for time in exchange for sex acts is ANY different.

I have the text thread that confirms everything I was looking for, and everything she agreed to BEFORE I WAS EN ROUTE.

Again, I've already acknowledged that we went over. I STILL MAINTAIN THE BELIEF THAT SHE BEAR ALL THE RESPONSIBILITY, BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH I HAD NO INTENTION OF DISRESPECTING HER TIME, PEOPLE ONLY DO WHAT IS ALLOWED.

SHE ALLOWED ME TO GO OVER THE AGREED TIME, INTENTIONAL OR NOT.

If you believe that sex is one-sided and that it is ONLY beneficial to you, then I pity all of your former and future sex partners.

She enjoyed the sex as much as I did.

PERIOD.

SHE NEEDS TO TAKE FUCKING RESPONSIBILITY.

The situation would have NEVER even got to the point that it did, had she had been more of a professional.

I deleted all of the pictures/video we took, but yet I'm sure she still has whatever video of me floating around on social media somewhere...but I'm the one with questionable behavior / credibility?

I NEVER THREATENED HER AND WALKED OUT TO MY CAR ONCE IT WAS CLEAR DELETING EVERYTHING AND MY EFFUSIVE APOLOGIES WEREN'T GONNA APPEASE HER.

Y'all can have her if you want to defend irresponsible provider behavior. I'm actually disgusted by some of the "men" trying to make the illogical, logical.

I never got into this for this to be my experience. Just wanted to expand on the TRUTH before I leave for good.
    Last edited by Another Freakaholic; 11-19-2019 at 08:48 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

this needs to be

put to rest.

They both screwed up

Verified Hobbyist BCD Another Freakaholic's Avatar
    Edited and links to offsite sources revealing screenshots of private communication/personal info removed. This is forbidden by our basic rules. -- FIH/staff

I have no reason to falsify anything that I have previously said. She let good dick get in the way of being on top of her business.

It's a simple as that.

Not because you said so, but I am putting this to rest. Just wanted all of THE TRUTH to be in plain view for the so-called "men" here to make their own decision about seeing this bitch.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 11-19-2019 at 12:09 PM.

You may want to remove the second link.....its reveals more than what most of boards will allow.
    Avid Vaginaterian

Intel will be shared only with those that i trust based on their contribution/interaction on this board....because that way I can keep PIMPS/SIMPS/TROLLS burning. Burn fuckers burn.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    I know lots of providers that take video, not of BCD activities, but of the coming and going in and out of her place. What was wrong was her showing that video to another hobbyist and the vid has you in it. Of course, on boards like this which do not allow to post that or private communications, the whole thing is he said/she said.

Let's just see if two things happen in the future or has it happened in the past to refer back to this review: 1. The provider gets shorted again and threatens the next hobbyist as the OP says she threatened him. 2. The OP overstays his time because they are having too much fun to end on time and he does not tip the remaining balance he owes her, and as long as he stayed willingly, he does owe her for additional time regardless.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    I have to disagree on he owes. I am looking at whole situation from neutral. No one owe anything to anyone (they both will not anyway). Only thing that need to be done is OP retired from the hobby like he stated and provider on DNS list for threats (wether pimp or her brother, she stated she will call someone).

Verified Hobbyist BCD

OP was wrong period

OP you owe the lady for her time

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Thread CLOSED. Admin action pending. -- FIH/staff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2