Thread: Jade: No touching by Jade

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Jade: No touching by Jade

Companion's Handle: Jade
    Date of Visit: 11/16/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: 832-699-5336
    Email Address: Na
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://adultsearch.com/texas/housto...scorts/1673449
    City, State: Houston, Tx
    Location: she came to my home but normally doesn't do Outcall
    Type of Visit: Outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? she was about an hour late
    Activities: CHJ CBJ attempted CFS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: originally scheduled hr but upon arrival decided 1.5 hr
    Donation: 350 hr 500 1.5 hr
    Approximate age of Companion: 23
    Hair Color and Length: long brown hair
    Smoking Status: She smokes blunts so could smell it but not obvious to most but I do to so I noticed it
    Ethnic/Racial background: white
    Companion Description: Jade is the girl next door. She has a pretty smile with straight white teeth, beautiful blue eyes and a curvy petite body with nice big D breast... She has a great body. She is sweet, smart and has a good attitude about things In general. A few nice tattoos but they are not distracting.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? unfortunately didn't meet expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No for me if you want any type of gfe or pse it's a no

Public comments:
    Jade is the girl in her pictures and definitely the girl next door coming in with little makeup, jeans and t shoes which I really like. She doesn't do much screening which had me concerned but turns out I had talked to her friend before so was familiar with me or something like that she said. I have never seen anyone from adults search before normally I would go through 411 eccie or here to find girls but I saw some familiar faces there with Jane and reached out, she replied right away was discreet about everything. so I decided to set a date.
    Too many no on the menu for me, see ros, but a cool level headed girl.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Male (Not Verified) StopShort's Avatar
    Damn bro! That's a helluva lot of money to not have a good experience. You'd have done better with one of the hotties on this site. Hate that happened to you.
    Preferred activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, cuddling, COB, COA, SS
    CIM is a plus, but not a dealbreaker

Types of ladies: I love ladies of all races. I've never been with an Asian woman, or Indian/Desi but want to try. I have a preference for spinners but don't mind thicker women. Love titties-big or small, love pregnant women

I'm available for providers in the evenings during the week or early morning on weekends.

I'm an AA male, late 40's.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Typically I don't review but I haven't seen any other information about her around so I had to let yall know.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good lord. Thanks for the info.

Lmaooooo!!

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Appreciate the Info OP.......................... So gents....................

Heads up............... AVOID....................................

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    OP, I appreciate and applaud your willingness to share. I admire the perseverance and positive outlook. Most guys do not have the balls to deal with the same circumstances and remain civil as you. Thanks bro.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That’s TOO MUCH money to waste and still stuck around. I don’t know when you figured this out BEFORE or AFTER the donation.
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by alohatexas View Post
    OP, I appreciate and applaud your willingness to share. I admire the perseverance and positive outlook. Most guys do not have the balls to deal with the same circumstances and remain civil as you. Thanks bro.
    Always a gentleman in win or defeat right!? It was after donation that I found out about services because donations are always given first thing. Disappointed but not mad you know

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    That is totally wrong for the bank you are throwing down. Damn, I feel for ya Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!

I agree

I agree. Horrible session. And the funny thing is she thought it was good. And kept calling me to book again. BIG NEGATIVE GUYS.

Account Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by epiclife View Post
    Always a gentleman in win or defeat right!? It was after donation that I found out about services because donations are always given first thing. Disappointed but not mad you know
    That is why I usualyy give donation afterwards,
    Paying for pussy is cheaper than getting it for free.

BBBJ ONLY (NO CBJ), DFK, DATY, 69, CIM(not a deal breaker), Mish, K9, SS, CG, RCG........ GFE wanted, I DO NOT give deposits for Meets

Verified Hobbyist BCD RunTheCourse's Avatar
    Sorry for your loss brother
    BFE, Aspiring Stay At Home Hobbyist, Initiator Of Pleasurable Stimuli
    NOTE: Acrobatics depicted from this Avatar are fictitious scrolls and all acts described are strictly imaginative works of art solely for the purposes of enterTRAINment

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for taking the time to write the review. Good info. And yes, Epic, always good to be the gentleman. There will always be other and better encounters.