Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best Non-Clock Watchers

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Best Non-Clock Watchers

I have just come across one provider that takes time to get to chat without penalizing play time.
    And later never I feel rushed to leave. Thanks SaAngel
    Any other ladies?

From personal experience and from anecdotes, I believe that clock watching is very YMMV and is dependent on a “click” between you and the lady. If you hit it off and get her off, she’s likely to be more relaxed with you and willing to spend more time with you. However, if you’re a jerk or if she is high-volume and the next guy is already in the parking lot, it’s “Thanks, hun, but your hour is up.”

SA Angel is low-volume, very classy, and I believe actually goes into a first-time session hoping for a “click.” If you’re cool and can carry on an intelligent conversation and can keep up with her BCD, she’ll spoil you rotten.

Quote Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
    From personal experience and from anecdotes, I believe that clock watching is very YMMV and is dependent on a “click” between you and the lady. If you hit it off and get her off, she’s likely to be more relaxed with you and willing to spend more time with you. However, if you’re a jerk or if she is high-volume and the next guy is already in the parking lot, it’s “Thanks, hun, but your hour is up.”

SA Angel is low-volume, very classy, and I believe actually goes into a first-time session hoping for a “click.” If you’re cool and can carry on an intelligent conversation and can keep up with her BCD, she’ll spoil you rotten.
    There is a clock? Why am I always the last one to hear about this stuff?

Verified Companion Oral Empress's Avatar
    I prefer to keep my volume low for multiple reasons, but definitely to give myself and gentlemen plenty of time to mingle. I can name quite a few off the top of my head that have stayed well past their "appt" because I refuse to punish them for being too polite to tell me to shut up 😂😂

But seriously, even on days where it starts getting packed, I like to leave an hour between the scheduled end of one appt and the scheduled start of another, with scheduling flexibility just one of the many benefits of doing so.
    Amyrya Zurisaday

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Renato85 View Post
    I have just come across one provider that takes time to get to chat without penalizing play time.
    Any other ladies?
    Wow..

Great thread... On so many levels...😊

**DO NOT PM... PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL for REFERENCES & TO SCHEDULE a time to PLAY **

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

Cancellations W/LESS than 12 hours notice will result in a cancellation Fee (50% of the Appointment Fee) in order to RESCHEDULE. NCNS will be added to my DNS list.
    -NEWBIE FRIENDLY-
    "**I DO NOT OFFER BB OR SS**
    ~For security purposes I have instigated a NO REVIEW POLICY in San Antonio~

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Renato85 View Post
    Any other ladies?
    So, do I occasionally, play favorites and give a few men off the clock advantages? Yes, absolutely... If there is a spark and I have the time then I play for as long as I like... Just ask OY.. He gets access to my ass at any time and he knows it....

But, just like you boys have a life, outside of our NAUGHTY world...

I tend to live and die by my schedule.. I'm up at 4 am and my day begins.. I exercise, I'm a single mom and I run multiple businesses.. I am well established and RARELY am I late...

I expect my men to respect my time as much as I respect theirs... Book the time that you want to play...😊

**DO NOT PM... PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL for REFERENCES & TO SCHEDULE a time to PLAY **

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

Cancellations W/LESS than 12 hours notice will result in a cancellation Fee (50% of the Appointment Fee) in order to RESCHEDULE. NCNS will be added to my DNS list.
    -NEWBIE FRIENDLY-
    "**I DO NOT OFFER BB OR SS**
    ~For security purposes I have instigated a NO REVIEW POLICY in San Antonio~

Verified Companion Companion MOCHAakaMOCHA's Avatar
    I can be a little bit generous with my time without penalty to a degree but that doesn't mean i'm begging to be taken advantage of.
    I don't do clocks but I have a pretty good sense or time (and occasionally I will use a 1, 2, 3, 4hr music playlist).
    To repeat SG .... book the time you want to stay and don't go in planning to overstay without pay.
    It's equally your responsibility to be a good client to your provider (you want to feel appreciated & respected and so does she).

Verified Hobbyist BCD Groovy Johnson's Avatar
    I almost always shower upon arrival, whether on the clock or not.
    Not charging me for that time is noted and appreciated. It encourages repeat business.
    But I am pretty good about being time-aware, myself. I do not want my refs labeling me as an "over-stayer".
    Vaccinated
    Vajitarian

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    I've been accused for watching the clock so as to leave in a timely manner.
    But Cover has it correct. I've found that the women i've been with, they have been kind about the time.
    Both in quantity given and the quality of it.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Verified Companion Companion Roksana's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Groovy Johnson View Post
    I almost always shower upon arrival, whether on the clock or not.
    Not charging me for that time is noted and appreciated. It encourages repeat business.
    But I am pretty good about being time-aware, myself. I do not want my refs labeling me as an "over-stayer".
    You're a top-notch gentleman! Off topic, "Dirty Disney" will be at the Belmont, Nov 22nd. I have a whole new fascination after you took me to the Jigglewatts show! Wanna go?

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    I HATE that stupid clock!! 🚫 I honestly do not want you guys to watch it more than I do 💜 my quote will always stand because I am enjoying the visit as well 💋😈

I saw a provider Friday and we had such a good time that the hour-end snuck up on me. When I noticed I popped up to get dressed. She encouraged me to relax and take a shower, then she dried me off head to toe and we conversed a little longer while I casually got dressed. Made me feel really good. I put her on repeat.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I saw Nayeli last week. She is an out of town provider that should get an honorable mention on this thread. She visits SA quiet often!
    I scheduled for an hour appointment. We chatted a good ten minutes, I howered, played a full hour, showered again, chatted some more, etc..
    Gave her a nice tip on top of her donation. If I think providers go above and beyond I show my appreciation.
    Review coming soon...

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    As usual, Cover Me has wise words. What I would add to the discussion so far is that a lot hinges on your attitude and motives. If the hobbyist is deliberately trying to stretch the session length it's just like badgering the provider for a rate lower than quoted or indicated by previous session reviews. It sends a bad signal and produces a bad vibe, neither of which is helpful to having a good time. So when I'm with someone I don't is cool with running over a bit, I always ask (assuming I'm not totally preoccupied with other matters, which has been known to happen. If you do go way over, tipping is appropriate.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    When I'm pleasuring a woman i know she's so focused on what I'm doing to make her cum, she'll not even care about a clock. My take on it is, worrying about a clock means you lose out on the fun of hobbying.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast