Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Best Non-Clock Watchers

Verified Companion Companion Stok Stevens's Avatar
    I can legitimately say I’ve never even seen the time during an appt.
    which also fucks me -__-
    For all you men who are great conversationalists...

* 90 min - 500* Hr - 400* HHr - 250*
    NO BBFS.
    ​STŌK STEVENS
    P411-P320232

George excellent words of wisdom, I let my companions know i love to please them as much as I get pleased...that tends to make my sessions much more about the lady and less about me lol sometimes I don’t even pop a second time but I make sure the ladies are happy in the end

Verified Companion Companion Nayeli's Avatar
    Thanks love!
    P411 https://preferred411.com/P267765
    Email gfeplusalma@gmail.com
    Number (210) 908-6915
    Eccie AlmaLoves
    Messages should include: Handle, Race, Request and 2 references.

Verified Companion Companion NaughtyAughty's Avatar
    Me Me..add me to the list!! I have always done this for pleasure and have never been one to take note the time. As long as I'm enjoying myself & the company then who cares about the time...but then again I am below low volume and hand pick my romps to customize a tailor fit, one-of-a-kind experience each and every time. Now the sec I feel I'm being taken advantage of well let's just say you can feel the shift of energy in the room & ya probably couldn't gather your belongings quick enough! Lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyAughty View Post
    Me Me..add me to the list!! I have always done this for pleasure and have never been one to take note the time. As long as I'm enjoying myself & the company then who cares about the time...but then again I am below low volume and hand pick my romps to customize a tailor fit, one-of-a-kind experience each and every time. Now the sec I feel I'm being taken advantage of well let's just say you can feel the shift of energy in the room & ya probably couldn't gather your belongings quick enough! Lol
    NA. You never were a clock watcher, but you never had to be. You always tapped me out well before the hour was up. Been far to long since I had that pleasure.

Verified Companion Companion NaughtyAughty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyboomer46 View Post
    NA. You never were a clock watcher, but you never had to be. You always tapped me out well before the hour was up. Been far to long since I had that pleasure.
    You always know how to get ahold of me darlin'

Verified Companion Companion SA Angel's Avatar
    Let’s get one thing straight.

The clock does exist. I’m a real girl and can’t get my enthusiasm up for a stranger without getting to know them them first. I just wouldn’t have as good of a time so I’m not penalizing a guy for talking to them WITHOUT touching or getting undressed. This is for MY benefit. This is my personal choice and shouldn’t be expected of every girl. If a provider can plunge right into DFK without some small talk and not feel awkward that’s GREAT! I can’t. I’m just not built that way.

Yes I know I have hobbyists’ PMs to reply to. I’m not available until Monday. Sorry it’s just a busy time of the year.

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    VISITING Your City From BCStation, Nacogdoches TX
    Quote Originally Posted by Renato85 View Post
    I have just come across one provider that takes time to get to chat without penalizing play time.
    And later never I feel rushed to leave. Thanks SaAngel
    Any other ladies?
    For sure
    My repeat friends prefer multihour meetings.
    HOUSTON☆VISITING MARCH 27th--??
    ☆Click & Read AboutMe/Profile☆
    💋"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"
    "Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyAughty View Post
    You are the best NA...

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    There is no free pizza!

Asking if anyone is not watching a clock is like asking "Are you free today?"

Your Miles Will Wary: YMWW. Always.

I wake up at 4am or whenever I need, without alarm every morning, for many years. You can bet your bottom dollar, that I know when it is a time for you to go. Some of us are just to polite or to timid, or scared, or needy, or whatever, to ask you for extra Roses and we are hopping, that you will get the drift and use it as a business transaction and not a free dating service.

Time is money, yours and mine. It is an illusion of Love, no matter what we are trying to make out of it. Well, Unless you got a marriage contract for me or setting up expense account.

I am great of giving you the illusion, that I am not watching your every move. Because we(girls) know, you will tear us apart in your reviews, if we will not "give all inn."

I wonder, if anyone would give me the names of the guys, who would just give me a lot of $goods for nothing, or for very little of my time. I am all ears! Who books 2 hours or days, brings wine, tips, is pleasant company, on-time, clean, sexy, fun and leaves after 20 minutes?! Let me know! I want you!

Otherwise, book accordingly.

Basic business: Debit, Credit.

I am that dry.
    Unless you make me drool and eager.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2