Thread: Juicy Jay available to play! New ad plz read!

Verified Companion Companion Jaylyn's Avatar

Juicy Jay available to play! New ad plz read!

Hi I'm juicy Jaylyn! I'm a sensual, seductive, southern belle, gifted conversationalist, and active listener. I have a love for long dinner dates where we can truly build the anticipation and stimulate the senses! I travel as much as possible and fly me to you invitations always welcome!

I hope to provide you with a sensual,genuine discreet encounter which will create long lasting memories

I curate very intimate experiences and I expect to be treated with RESPECT and KINDNESS, as I always provide the same in return!!!

KINK ADVISORY!
    Don't you wanna be my toy??
    I acquire your company and devotion for m own personal pleasure and convenience. Some desires run deeper and darker than others, and m appetite for kink is vast and playful so don't be afraid to Express yourself! I naturally lean towards demure and dominating; seducing and dominating.
    There are those of us, like you, who gain pleasure from serving and pleasing. Such satisfaction can be gained by those who earn the opportunity to do so at my feet!
    Immerse yourself in your darkest desires. I am experienced in fulfilling each of your unique needs, while using you for my own sadistic pleasure. I have a immensely sensual yet demanding expression of my dominance. My green eyes and thick thighs set in motion an irresistible compulsion to submit. A pull that's further inflamed by the decadent fruits of my imagination.

Rope, spanking, pet play, leather n latex, discipline n bondage
    Contracts available only to the privileged!

SOME VERIFICATION MAY TAKE LONGER THAN OTHERS SO PLZ BE PATIENT!

PLEASE PROVIDE EMAIL, YOUR REAL PHONE NUMBER (NO VOIPS OR APP #S)
    First name and any handles or member ids and corresponding sites.

NO EXPLICIT OR VULGAR MESSAGES OR YOU WILL BE BLOCKED!
    I DO NOT NEGOTIATE MY CONSIDERATIONS!!!
    PLEASE BE A GENTLEMAN WHEN CONTACTING ME!!

I curate very intimate experiences and I expect to be treated with RESPECT and KINDNESS, as I always provide the same in return!

7063JAYJAY (529529)
    atxtattdbarbie@gmail.com
    XXX o XXX o XXX
    ❤️ Jaylyn