Thread: 2 questions please...

Verified Companion Victoria Shine's Avatar

Group 2 questions please...

First... What do I need to enable posting in the high dollar hotties' section please?
    Please send me the EXACT link to post reviews on me. And instructions on what they need to do from their?
    Like I think they just go to my profile page right? N then where n what's link to my page please? Victoria shine
    [
    Victoria Shine
    Classy Companion and Playmate Extraordinare!!
    💥💥 Available 24/7 💥💥
    Fetish🔥420+🔥Couples🔥Newbie Friendly🔥Discreet 🔥 New Lingerie🔥New Toys🔥Role Play/Dress up/Fantasy/Dom/Sub!!

🔥New XXX Videos!🔥https://OnlyFans.Com/ShineXXX💙 (405)362-0188💙
    250in/300out

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    I answered the HDH question in your other thread. That section is closed, has been since mid-2018.

Provider reviews are not linked to individual profiles here at the moment, but that could change in the future IF major software programming updates are implemented. Meanwhile, members may search the site for companion reviews by submitting a handle in the Advanced Search box up top under the masthead, right corner, or in city review sections under Search Forum. If fellows want to post reviews, they do so in said city sections. Oklahoma is not one of the more active regions here yet, so all reviews for that state are currently lumped together here:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/forumdisplay.php?111-Reviews-Oklahoma
    That also may change in the future as the board expands. There are buttons at the top of review sections that Hobbyists use to create new randy reports, and if they encounter our dreaded review gremlin (an intermittent incompatibility glitch with some devices), they can see the thread linked in my signature line below for suggestions/workarounds.

You can always list your review links on H2 and elsewhere under the About Me section of your profile, lass. By the way, profiles are only visible to members, not lurkers.

PM me if you have any other questions. Welcome to the wickedry! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 11-27-2019 at 10:45 PM.