Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: XTC club, don't know if they have a handle
Date of Visit: October 24th
Preferred Method of Contact: just go by
Phone Number: dont know their number
Email Address: dont know about email
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: http://www.xtcaustin.com/
City, State: Austin, Texas
Type of Visit: walk in
Was the Appointment On-Time?? no appointment
Activities: conversation, flirting, playful, inticing, seducing, sexy activities
Length of Visit: about 2 hours
Donation: $$$
Approximate age of Companion: 27-34
Hair Color and Length: Long, brunette
Smoking Status: don't know
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic/South American/Latina
Companion Description: well endowed up front, sexy hour glass figure, about 130lbs, various ladies
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? meet
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
Okay this is my first post on ourhome2, I used to frequent xtc years back, after reading posts from captain crunch and others on ECCIE i decided to pop in XTC, I went by on a Thursday afternoon around 3pm. There were about 4-5 girls that I could see. I sat down to scan the girls out. Immediately I get approached by the popular one all the guys on here talk about. If I can remember right her name starts with an "a" Very friendly, she sees I have the VIP band, my first girl encounter for the afternoon. I had a budget and was planning on blowing it on 1 girl, but decided to spread the love. So "A" took me to VIP. One of the best 1:1's. she got my attention quick. Room wasn't micromanaged by management. felt comfortable, so did she. Immediately the stakes rise. we both wanted the same thing. I teased and she panted. Went back out on the general seating and girl #2 comes up. After girl #1 i was glad I decided to hold back. Girl number 2 must have been watching me, she realizes my pocket is green. So we go to VIP. This one was good but not as good as the first. I reallly liked girl #1's style and attitude. girl #2 I think was trying too hard. She was cute but wasnt feeling it. So we did 1/2 dances and I headed back in general seating. Girl #3 comes up. Loved the back of her. So I said a "hell yes" to VIP. I had enough for about 3-4 more dances. Definitley fun, never after 3 trips to VIP were we ever inturrupted by management. I must have gone on a good day. Or they must have thought I looked not worrisome at all to management. im glad I went, i was happy i spent what i spent, got 3 girls for some good activity, and still walked out with about $ in my pocket, although i was close to blowing it all. over all yes i would do it again, sometimes I regret should have went independent, but then I would have never experienced what i did over there. I would recommend go days, its not busy i was probably the third or 4th guy who walked in. Im thinking of going again maybe next time on a tuesday i hear tuesdays they have better day specials.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.