Thread: ISO workout/Exercise Partner ...Not Sex. Lol

ISO workout/Exercise Partner ...Not Sex. Lol

I would love a workout partner (Man/woman) for motivation and it's safer to have someone to walk/jog with these days. A gym contract isn't my thing when they lock you into a time frame of a year to get discounted rates and I travel too often to different areas that might not have that same franchise. Call me if this is of interest. Afternoons/nights are best. If you have a home gym with different machines that would be even better. Serious inquiries only. Thxs

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    i walk my small dog around the around the French Quarter, about a 3 mile loop, everyday at 7am, 12 pm, 5pm, 9pm, 12am.

Wow, at least you have a dog to protect you ! Brilliant idea to walk around a tourist area that has plenty of security cameras

welcome to join me for a walk

I have a gym membership that allows me to bring a workout partner whenever. I get bored working out alone. Im down to have a workout buddy. 😊🏋️*♀️

Quote Originally Posted by sfnobhill View Post
    welcome to join me for a walk
    Thxs and would like to discuss where to meet and when.

Quote Originally Posted by SelenePGira View Post
    I have a gym membership that allows me to bring a workout partner whenever. I get bored working out alone. Im down to have a workout buddy. ����️*♀️
    what is the name of your gym, don't give the address but I'm sure you know not to do that? I ask because some places aren't 24 hours. Thxs for the response

okay, ill call you and discuss

I go to Planet Fitness

what is the name of your gym, don't give the address but I'm sure you know not to do that? I ask because some places aren't 24 hours. Thxs for the response[/QUOTE]