Thread: Visiting from outta town...

Verified Companion Companion ThaiAngie's Avatar

Visiting from outta town...

A lot of visiting girls have been coming through San Antonio asking for client references and expecting quick responses on their very short time in town...
    I would just like to say

1. I don't always sit at the computer waiting to answer PM s...

a. I have a life that doesn't involve answering every little question ppl have about clients
    b. Your short visit to our city might just happen to fall on my time off or my private social time
    c. You out of town drifters can't just wander onto our front yard like a lost dog and eat our food and shit in our grass and leave the mess behind for us to clean I don't walk around with a pooper scooper ok
    d. I am not willing to feed the strays who come around with severe GPS charging crazy prices claiming that they can fetch extremely high dollars In surrounding cities and milking our city for all its worth when there are so many beautiful locals with reasonable prices who deserve the biz more

2. The gentleman using my name as a reference may have only seen me once or twice ever and I don't want to give a yes or no based on very limited interaction and time spent with someone I don't know much about

a. It could look bad on me if they turn out to be jerks and I had no idea because I have spent no more than 1 hr with this person
    b. saying No would possibly black list someone who might be nice so I think me not responding is better than saying no or yes sometimes

3. Some of these girls from outta town do not respond nicely when I do answer them

a. they don't bother saying please and thank you and they call us out online when they don't get their way
    b. they give very little information about the client and I don't even know who they are talking about , either no phone number given ,or no handle or the girl does not even bother telling me who she is

4. They expect a quick response and get upset and assume that we are stealing their customers just because there's no quick answer to a ref request

a. if a hobbyist is texting multiple girls and one says yes fast and the other girl is asking other providers and waiting for a reference check , then of course they are going to see the first available girl that says yes
    b. I am not your booking agent ! Your time here has nothing to do with me do your homework and make your own path to success
    c. When I go out of town I do my homework and I always make sure that I don't have to rely on other providers advice to earn because that would take too long and earn too little

There are a select few elite ladies in san Antonio that could teach a lesson in how to request a reference from another provider

If I have not answered your requests in the past I apologize there were reasons that may have been listed here

I will do my best to help the local ladies as much as I can and I appreciate all of you
    Last edited by ThaiAngie; 11-14-2019 at 11:22 PM.
    Yummy Thai Angie
    Incall only No short notice 100+ yes reviews on Eccie ID#484043 Text Only 210-789-8676 PLEASE NO SMOKE CBD ALL GUMMIES WITHIN 48 HOURS OF OUR MEETING THANKS

Registered Male (Not Verified) Idea3.1's Avatar
    What a quote!

“You out of town drifters can't just wander onto our front yard like a lost dog and eat our food and shit in our grass and leave the mess behind for us to clean I don't walk around with a pooper scooper ok ”