Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Why are some providers super sensitive?

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post

people, are trying to tell you
    So, you can continue to call her NAMES, or you can look at like this... AT least she RESPECTED you enough to not waste your time and your money...
    BINGO

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    You got ghosted. Not knowing all the back story and based only on what you've written, you had every reason to expect some kind of reply. Consideration could have been given to the fact that when guys have a window of opportunity, they need to be kept in the loop. If the gal decided not to see you, she could have made an excuse or found some other way to let you know that it wasn't going to happen so you could plan accordingly.

That said, I probably would have dropped it after a day or two of no reply and started looking elsewhere. Shit happens, and plans change. You don't want to be a time-waster by screening with two prospects when you only intend to see one. But it doesn't hurt to get an early start screening with someone else that you have every intention of seeing at some point anyway. That way if someone goes silent on you, then you have a backup plan.

Also, I wouldn't have posted the assumption that it means she is super sensitive. It sends the wrong message. We can never know what's in the ladies' minds, or what their experience has been, and it probably rubs them the wrong way when people make assertions like that. The gals put themselves at a certain amount of risk when they engage with the public, so subtext can be pretty important.

Maybe keep trying with other gals, and try to keep a lower profile about complaining publicly when things don't go according to plan. Calling someone BSC or attributing it to their time of the month is not a good look. But the news cycle rotates on a regular basis, and it will likely blow over before too long.

That's my take it on it from my perspective, anyway. There's always more than one side to any story.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Point 1: There's always 2 sides to every story here.

Point 2. Letting you the OP know she didn't want to see you for whatever reason, is not necessarily public oriented here and technically shouldn't be aired out here. You two should've handled it and let it lay at that.

Point 3: No need to struggle with one person who said no to you. It's best that you move on to the next provider who will be more than willing to see you. This is a hobbying community not a soap opera. Everyone please be respectful of each others choices and keep it rolling.

Happy Hobbying everyone!

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkWatney View Post
    You got ghosted. Not knowing all the back story and based only on what you've written, you had every reason to expect some kind of reply. Consideration could have been given to the fact that when guys have a window of opportunity, they need to be kept in the loop. If the gal decided not to see you, she could have made an excuse or found some other way to let you know that it wasn't going to happen so you could plan accordingly.

That said, I probably would have dropped it after a day or two of no reply and started looking elsewhere. Shit happens, and plans change. You don't want to be a time-waster by screening with two prospects when you only intend to see one. But it doesn't hurt to get an early start screening with someone else that you have every intention of seeing at some point anyway. That way if someone goes silent on you, then you have a backup plan.

Also, I wouldn't have posted the assumption that it means she is super sensitive. It sends the wrong message. We can never know what's in the ladies' minds, or what their experience has been, and it probably rubs them the wrong way when people make assertions like that. The gals put themselves at a certain amount of risk when they engage with the public, so subtext can be pretty important.

Maybe keep trying with other gals, and try to keep a lower profile about complaining publicly when things don't go according to plan. Calling someone BSC or attributing it to their time of the month is not a good look. But the news cycle rotates on a regular basis, and it will likely blow over before too long.

That's my take it on it from my perspective, anyway. There's always more than one side to any story.
    Mark, you are such a great guy. This is well said. I wanted to add another point of view. if a provider has been in the hobby for a number of years we have done a lot of screening. Sometimes we just know when someone is not a good fit. It’s not easy to tell someone you don’t think you can work with them. It’s vulnerable on both sides. I have done it a couple of times over the years and I still don’t know the best way to tell someone “Sorry, I don’t want to see you” without hurting someone’s feelings.
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    On P411 I can get a date in five minutes. On this site even with a P411 non-member link it can take 3-5 days to finalize. These girls have RW jobs, school, reference checks for other's. I don't envy their end of things. Patience is the word.

I text, pm, email and I wait for a response. They respond, I respond back etc. You're texting her 4 days in a row without waiting for a response. She just responded to get you to stop. You had high maintenance written all over you. Her rationale for shoving you off was irrelevant at that point.
    Last edited by zmonator; 11-15-2019 at 11:16 AM. Reason: content

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    ...you had every reason to expect some kind of reply.
    Mark, I respectfully disagree with you on this point. Of course it would be great if every woman I contacted replied, but if she doesn’t I move on. We guys need to put our egos aside, take a hint and let it go. There are plenty of beautiful women out there. No sense weeping after one that got away.

For the OP, I think you followed up too much. If I contact a woman I’ve never met, and she doesn’t respond, I might try one more time, but that’s it. If I contact one of my regulars and she doesn’t respond, I will contact her via another medium. If she doesn’t respond then, I move on.

I found with my regulars that often times they change telephone numbers, and if I PM them after no response to a text, they will respond and update me with their new number.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Mark...

She did respond.. It just wasn't in the time frame that he wanted... She also didn't give him the reply that he wanted... Hence, why he brought this to coed...

Personally, I do not mind it if a gentleman caller, follows up to check on the verification process... However, we ask our men to give us 24-48 hours... we appreciate that the ladies have an outside life and we do not want to reward their kindness by rushing them...

If during this time, A gentleman blows up my phone, email, pm box etc than I am not going to consider that person to be stable and it is highly unlikely, that I would want to be alone in a room with a man, that is lacking in self-restraint ..

But bad tcb does happen.. I frequently struggled with responding to emails in a timely manner when I was new because I was overwhelmed, However, I do not think that this was the case in this situation...😘

FYI... You seem like a delightful man... 😊 😘

**DO NOT PM... PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL for REFERENCES & TO SCHEDULE a time to PLAY **

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

Cancellations W/LESS than 12 hours notice will result in a cancellation Fee (50% of the Appointment Fee) in order to RESCHEDULE. NCNS will be added to my DNS list.
    -NEWBIE FRIENDLY-
    "**I DO NOT OFFER BB OR SS**
    ~For security purposes I have instigated a NO REVIEW POLICY in San Antonio~

Verified Companion Companion ThaiAngie's Avatar
    I very much agree with what you are saying slave ...we have a life...48 hours for a provider to sort through PMs and look up the gentlemans information then confirm is very reasonable, these things take time and effort ... sometimes these guys haven't seen me in so long I don't even have their info anymore and sometimes I've only seen them once and sometimes you have to say no
    Yummy Thai Angie
    Incall only No short notice 100+ yes reviews on Eccie ID#484043 Text Only 210-789-8676 PLEASE NO SMOKE CBD ALL GUMMIES WITHIN 48 HOURS OF OUR MEETING THANKS

Registered Male (Not Verified) BCD
    What I get out of this is that Slave doesn't read what people write. I couldn't care less that she said no. I actually wrote in the locker room prior to all this that I was on the fence about even seeing this girl.

So this girl equates me following up 3 days in a row with short texts as being entitled. Got that Slave? I don't know what dictionary you providers use but I've never heard of anyone defining that as entitled. That's what I'm bringing up and not all the bs you're spewing.

So what providers here consider a guy following up after she asks for reference info as being entitled so that I know who to avoid.

Let me guess Slave. You consider this blowing up your phone?

Monday: references sent
    Tuesday: Was that enough info?
    Wednesday: Hi?
    Thursday: Did you disappear on me?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    OP, your last post might be landing your name on some DNS lists. You need to quit. Go back and read the above posts, take a chill pill and move on. You’re the one being super sensitive here now.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Gymjunkie View Post
    What I get out of this is that Slave doesn't read what people write. I couldn't care less that she said no. I actually wrote in the locker room prior to all this that I was on the fence about even seeing this girl.

So this girl equates me following up 3 days in a row with short texts as being entitled. Got that Slave? I don't know what dictionary you providers use but I've never heard of anyone defining that as entitled. That's what I'm bringing up and not all the bs you're spewing.

So what providers here consider a guy following up after she asks for reference info as being entitled so that I know who to avoid.

Let me guess Slave. You consider this blowing up your phone?

Nice edit job...Those were not your texts...��

Do you really want to play this game with me? Because I am ALL IN...if this is what you want Sweetheart just say the word ... I should mention that I really HATE IT when men bully the younger ladies..��

PS..

If you would like an IQ score of my reading comprehension.. I am happy to provide it.. Your meaning and your intention was clear the minute you created this thread...

**DO NOT PM... PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL for REFERENCES & TO SCHEDULE a time to PLAY **

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

Cancellations W/LESS than 12 hours notice will result in a cancellation Fee (50% of the Appointment Fee) in order to RESCHEDULE. NCNS will be added to my DNS list.
    -NEWBIE FRIENDLY-
    "**I DO NOT OFFER BB OR SS**
    ~For security purposes I have instigated a NO REVIEW POLICY in San Antonio~

LMFAO they're not my texts? Just proves what I'm saying. You come up with your own conclusions. Let's make a deal. How much do you want to wager that those are the EXACT word for word texts?

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiAngie View Post
    I very much agree with what you are saying slave ...we have a life...48 hours for a provider to sort through PMs and look up the gentlemans information then confirm is very reasonable, these things take time and effort ... sometimes these guys haven't seen me in so long I don't even have their info anymore and sometimes I've only seen them once and sometimes you have to say no
    You are one of our beautiful new flowers.. Just like the lass this gentleman is bullying... And no, you cannot be expected to handle so much right at the beginning.. We are thrilled just to have you ladies in our world... ��

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR

- - - Updated - - -

LMFAO they're not my texts? Just proves what I'm saying. You come up with your own conclusions. Let's make a deal. How much do you want to wager that those are the EXACT word for word texts?
    I read the texts..

Nice edit job 😘😘

On Monday, I contacted a certain provider. She asked for references and I sent her 3. However she never responded back acknowledging that she even received my references. Here are my exact texts to her.

This last (BE CAREFUL WHAT U ASK FOR) text prompted a response that we're not a good match. I asked if she could tell me why. She proceeds to lecture me that she shouldn't have to and that my texts come off as entitled and presumptuous. I'm just like WTF?!

Can someone please translate what happened here?
    SLAVE DID TRANSLATE If I can take the time to give references, shouldn't I deserve a response? YOU WAS GIVEN A RESPONSE Much less this crazy one?
    !!!

You are full of it. Still see Rick around? I'll post a screenshot of the texts that matches what I wrote right here. How about it?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast