Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Screening

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Important things to remember: gents contact your most recent ladies and let them know you're asking for them to verify because you want to see a lady that posted. Always notify the ladies especially if you see on the ladies ad to be prepared to be screened. Back planning is a good way to go. Once you've seen that lady, it will be alot easier to book on the next run.

Also, since CK has socials in Austin and San Antonio, I can't stress enough to go. That way ladies and gents who are verified that go can nix the screening process and exchange numbers at the social/meet & greet. The event helps cut down on time and when you meet the people in person it sure helps in the exchange.

As far as new gents, well you just have to work your way up. This community is set up for all parties to be safe.

Happy hobbying everyone

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I guess I can see both sides of this. I get that it must be a stressful business from the providers side. That said, I rarely see providers with "no review" policies. I don't know why. I will go with TOFTT providers.
    Also, this thread makes me feel like I need P411. I feel like I've looked into it and I just didn't like the idea of paying money for the ability to pay money to hobby. I've never paid to be on one of these sites, I just got verified by hobbying. I just wonder if that is the way things are going.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Larusso View Post
    That sucks Mack. I've only had one provider here ask me for references on this site in the last several years. Luckily my reference got back to her within 10 minutes. I also have P411 which obviously works great when the provider has it too.
    Same here. It depends on your community standing, visibility, notoriety, and largely how you deal with people and introduce yourself. I can barely remember a time someone asked for references. Literally only 1-2 I can remember. I virtually never dealt with references requests just as Daniel mentioned too. I never used P411 either.

It has a ton to do with being charming, making a person feel at ease, being likeable, disarming their natural personal space barrier & BS detector, etc... Not unlike our very goal during a job interview (contrary to popular belief interviews are rarely about credentials or qualifications and more about connecting with people & common ideas). It's a whole lot about how you approach someone regardless of the communication medium.
    -MG

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    I remember the good ole ASPD days 2001-2008, I would just called them up and they answered or called me back. I had no reviews, hardly any postings back then. We chatted, I was never told no. Providers always told me, 'we can tell if you a freak the first few minutes on the phone'. I never had a problem.

Verified Hobbyist BCD GneissGuy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    Providers always told me, 'we can tell if you a freak the first few minutes on the phone'. I never had a problem.
    LOL, now, most of them won't do anything other than text. A large percentage of the crazies can't hide it in person, or even on the phone.

Of course, some of them CAN hide it.
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdasterdly View Post
    Spot on. I have found that a vouch/ok from a well known local provider is the best. Just in my experience.
    Yes! This is what I encounter most often and I usually text the provider and get a timely reply. I also ask someone to pm me from their handle, either here or eccie where they have all their reviews. I also do alternate screening if someone is new or if I’m not able to verify a hobbyist another known way, most are fine with it. I do all of this in a very timely manner and try to reply back as close to when they first contact me as possible. I’m known for efficient TCB and short notice availability because I know it’s convenient for men looking to see someone on a whim on their lunch break, so I will make myself available for that. I also think a good bit of it is also using discretion. I believe in listening intently to gut feelings as well as appropriate screening. It doesn’t steer me wrong.

The only thing I wish some guys would make their screening process even easier by providing any relevant screening info. I have times where someone will give me their new handle not associated with anything relevant and try to screen using that with no references given, after some time I will ask if they have any other screening methods they want to use before alternate screening. “Oh yeah I can pm you from my (well known eccie handle with 100+ reviews)” Lol, then all is good. Providing me with relevant screening info up front makes the process that much quicker for you and I :)
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

This is a saddening reality. It's why moving forward if a client contacts me from a review site like here or ECCIE, I require a Preferred 411 account as well. To me, the bar is just too low to see someone based off only an anonymous board handle. Preferred 411 upholds a certain standard for both clients and companions.

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyNaomi View Post
    ...on the boards that guys will be great at first. I don't know what happens, if they become jaded or it's personal issues, but some change..
    Returning to New Orleans February 27th to 29th, 2024

Deposit and verification required.
    Advance notice is greatly appreciated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2