Quote Originally Posted by killeeninformer2 View Post
So in public this is a silly thread to make because any girl with a bit of business acumen will not respond publicly going "negotiate with me!" because every dude will do so. Unless their business is really slumping. It also is going to invite attack by various white knights.

However I would be very surprised if the OP had not already received a PM from a few girls who do say they'd be willing to negotiate. That's likely what he was going for.

Negotiating absolutely happens. I don't engage in it often because I do this hobby to relax which haggling would not help. But if a girl already has a room and isn't going to be doing anything for a 2 hour stretch a large amount of girls will take Starfish's offer up there. After all even a lower donation is better than the nothing they would get in that time slot.
...I have never employed that particular rhetorical device in hobby world negotiating. It's a little too edgy given the obvious sensitivity on display on this and other similar threads. I only use it in the RW to negotiate real estate and subcontractor deals. I just offered it up on this thread to make my point.

Most of the time, I get offers to repeat at favorable prices. I take the advantageous offers up and the lady and I then stick on that price point going forward. There is no more to it than that.

I do negotiate when I get hit up out of the blue by new gals and prior acquaintances. If I'm getting hit up when I'm just minding my own biznass, I believe that provides me the prerogative to tactfully negotiate.

To sum it up, I know for a fact that a manscaped, hygienic, and polite hobbyist does not have to pay rack rates to get his joint jacked. I'm not gonna call the dudes that pay rack rates suckers, but I'll certainly be thinking it...

That's Ol' JS's $0.02.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS