Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Negotiating

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Negotiating

Is it rude or just part of the game?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    We can get up to speed on this one real quick dude...

Ladies: Rude
    Men: Part of the game
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

noxious pest controls applied
    Hopefully Passion will reply with insight and wisdom here.

He doesn't do wisdom and insight. Only basking in his glory and negative comments on reviews.
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

It's all about your approach

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Utrhottie View Post
    I was just about to say this.
    Availability: Just ask
    P411: P315407
    Check out my Twitter. Yes I'm real!@NNaomiTX
    Link to my reviews is provided by request. Thanks!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool This is an, ahem, interesting topic.

I negotiate all of the time in my RW endeavors.

One of my favorite rhetorical devices to throw in at nut-cutting time is - "What's a hundred percent of zero?". The answer, of course, is zero. That one has worked very well for Ol' JS. IJS.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Gentlemen don't negotiate or haggle. You have to make a calculated decision if the provider is worth what she is asking based on all the information you know on her.

OBTW, how many hobbyists calculate in a 15% tip? If you give the server at a restaurant that as a minimum, why would you not give it to an exemplary provider who just rocked your world?

Just sayin'....

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Larusso View Post
    We can get up to speed on this one real quick dude...

Ladies: Rude
    Men: Part of the game

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    I agree. If done so respectfully.

Quote Originally Posted by F117 View Post
    Gentlemen don't negotiate or haggle. You have to make a calculated decision if the provider is worth what she is asking based on all the information you know on her.

OBTW, how many hobbyists calculate in a 15% tip? If you give the server at a restaurant that as a minimum, why would you not give it to an exemplary provider who just rocked your world?

Just sayin'....
    A waiter at a restaurant doesn’t make $300 an hour.
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyNaomi View Post
    I was just about to say this.
    Couldn't agree more. Not always the best thing to do, depending on the situation, who you are dealing with, what they are or are not going through, etc... but it does depend on your approach. Totally. It's like I said about the other stuff in another thread before, such as when it comes to intimacy, what's okay, what's not, being a good lover, taking her cues, listening to her, feeling her, and understanding what that body language (verbalization or not) means. It's an art form. The more you do it and the more you practice, the better you will be at it. Same for this stuff too.

However, if you are a misogynist, have chauvinist tendencies, or are just an asshole, nothing in this world is going to fix that until you take the time to fix yourself. That will do a TON more for ALL your romantic encounters (hobby and private life) and in fact ALL of your interactions with people everywhere....period.
    -MG

Retired Companion
    Great advice Mathguy! Hopefully, people will take it too.

Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Not always the best thing to do, depending on the situation, who you are dealing with, what they are or are not going through, etc... but it does depend on your approach. Totally. It's like I said about the other stuff in another thread before, such as when it comes to intimacy, what's okay, what's not, being a good lover, taking her cues, listening to her, feeling her, and understanding what that body language (verbalization or not) means. It's an art form. The more you do it and the more you practice, the better you will be at it. Same for this stuff too.

However, if you are a misogynist, have chauvinist tendencies, or are just an asshole, nothing in this world is going to fix that until you take the time to fix yourself. That will do a TON more for ALL your romantic encounters (hobby and private life) and in fact ALL of your interactions with people everywhere....period.

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    So in public this is a silly thread to make because any girl with a bit of business acumen will not respond publicly going "negotiate with me!" because every dude will do so. Unless their business is really slumping. It also is going to invite attack by various white knights.

However I would be very surprised if the OP had not already received a PM from a few girls who do say they'd be willing to negotiate. That's likely what he was going for.

Negotiating absolutely happens. I don't engage in it often because I do this hobby to relax which haggling would not help. But if a girl already has a room and isn't going to be doing anything for a 2 hour stretch a large amount of girls will take Starfish's offer up there. After all even a lower donation is better than the nothing they would get in that time slot.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by killeeninformer2 View Post
    So in public this is a silly thread to make because any girl with a bit of business acumen will not respond publicly going "negotiate with me!" because every dude will do so. Unless their business is really slumping. It also is going to invite attack by various white knights.

However I would be very surprised if the OP had not already received a PM from a few girls who do say they'd be willing to negotiate. That's likely what he was going for.

Negotiating absolutely happens. I don't engage in it often because I do this hobby to relax which haggling would not help. But if a girl already has a room and isn't going to be doing anything for a 2 hour stretch a large amount of girls will take Starfish's offer up there. After all even a lower donation is better than the nothing they would get in that time slot.

My intent was just curiosity. I did not get any PMs, nor am I seeking them.

I pay the asking price every time, but I don’t hobby that much.

I just think that if I negotiate, then it sets a bad tone and she’s just going to want to rush me out the door.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast