Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: For those who get it!!!

Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yourdesire View Post
    I did not get into this out of need nor will I stay in it out of need. I'm not that money driven. If the day comes where I'm not enjoying myself & my dates that's when I stop. The first time I find myself dragging myself to be ready to meet someone I'm done. I made it 48yrs w/o doing this and supported my children just fine. Now I only have to support myself and I've got a lot of employable skills. Luckily I've had nothing but respectful gents as well as ladies for the most part and I couldn't be more thankful for this.
    Agreed, tis why I have 2 jobs that I will never quit. I got into this looking for a sugar daddy, not to work by the hour 24/7, and it's been awesome with the few I have met. Needing to be here or not has nothing to do with the trash that slips through the cracks, fyi. I know women getting a grand per date who still have issues with time wasters and NCNS. That's every business.

It's the idiocy via email, I'm not down for.

Gents, much welcome and thanks for the replies!
    Last edited by Kimberly Kisses; 11-24-2019 at 01:01 PM.
    Chattanooga TN, April 16-17!

See website for menu, gratuity and more photos.👇👇👇

Kimberly-Kisses.webador.com

Confidence is quiet, insecurities are hostile.😚

Retired Companion

Red face <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses View Post
    Agreed, tis why I have 2 jobs that I will never quit. I got into this looking for a sugar daddy, not to work by the hour 24/7, and it's been awesome with the few I have met. Needing to be here or not has nothing to do with the trash that slips through the cracks, fyi. I know women getting a grand per date who still have issues with time wasters and NCNS. That's every business.

It's the idiocy via email, I'm not down for.

Gents, much welcome and thanks for the replies!
    Quote Originally Posted by yourdesire View Post
    I did not get into this out of need nor will I stay in it out of need. I'm not that money driven. If the day comes where I'm not enjoying myself & my dates that's when I stop. The first time I find myself dragging myself to be ready to meet someone I'm done. I made it 48yrs w/o doing this and supported my children just fine. Now I only have to support myself and I've got a lot of employable skills. Luckily I've had nothing but respectful gents as well as ladies for the most part and I couldn't be more thankful for this.

❤️

AMEN & INDEED...as I'm typing this an asshat is txting me, "I like ur ad, got any specials for Thanksgiving"...LOL. #lifeimitatinglife

Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JodiJonez View Post
    AMEN & INDEED...as I'm typing this an asshat is txting me, "I like ur ad, got any specials for Thanksgiving"...LOL. #lifeimitatinglife
    LMAO! See my warning in the private area.
    Chattanooga TN, April 16-17!

See website for menu, gratuity and more photos.👇👇👇

Kimberly-Kisses.webador.com

Confidence is quiet, insecurities are hostile.😚

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2