Thread: Daily Companions Adds

Verified Hobbyist BCD love2fishfork's Avatar

Daily Companions Adds

OK I tried to post about once before, this but no one was interested.

The daily companion adds are sorted by default in alphabetical order. What that means is that if you post an add today it might end up on page 10. Example: Today (11/14/19) Ellie_AlexanderXXX posted an add which was titled "Redhead Bolivian Spinner". Because the title starts with R the add went to page 6.

Since the mods won't/can't fix this maybe you girls should get creative in your titles so that your adds go to the top of page 1! BTW symbols seem to go ahead of letters alphabetically, so for example if your title is "***Great Head", you will be at the top of the list (mine too)!

Let's see how creative you can get!

Yes I know I can manually sort the list, but why should I have to? All of the others sort chronologically!

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Won't fix it? That seems an unfair and unkind insinuation. Some frustrating technical gremlins/glitches are cursedly persistent on a completely free, all-volunteer staffed board, and are not as easy to resolve as members may think. But be that as it may...

It's a settings issue, and as pointed out, may be worked around manually. To view properly in order of posting, the most recent threads at the top, members may go to the bottom of any forum and select thusly from the drop-downs:

Thread Display Options

Show threads from the... Beginning

Sort threads by: Last post time

Order threads in... Descending Order

Sorry for the irritating inconvenience! Thanks for your patience, lads and lassies. Home improvement projects are in progress, and this will be addressed. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 11-15-2019 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Typo

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Pretty sure the issue was addressed a few months ago, but admin records are not that detailed.

The forum has been reset a few moments ago, and all of the KCMetro forums were double check for proper settings.

ty for reporting the issue.

Happy Hobbying!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

I just hope he's not this lazy BCD...

"It's easier to put on a pair of slippers than to expect the world to be carpeted."

Verified Hobbyist BCD love2fishfork's Avatar
    Thank you, It is now fixed!