Companion's Handle: Kaylee1442
Date of Visit: 11/14/2019
Preferred Method of Contact: PM or Text
Phone Number: 210 610-2515
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?42601-Kaylee1442
City, State: Austin, Texas
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: DATY, Lazy Sunday till complation
Scheduled Length of Visit: Hhr
Donation: 180
Approximate age of Companion: 20s
Hair Color and Length: Blue in a bun
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Spinner with small breasts
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes I do recommend a visit.

Public comments:
This is my third visit with Kaylee1442 and must admit I was surprised and totally satisfied with her visit. As I stated this is my third visit with her; first was a BnG, second was Hr, and tonight was an incall hhr. She showed up promptly and wearing painted on jeans with some sexy as knee high black boots with a gray body hugging sweater. Hair dyed blue and in a ponytail. I like what I see. I let her in my house we make our way to the living room, small talk catching up really and off to the spare bedroom. We strip our clothes off she drops to her knees starting with a bbbj. Excellent technique suction, pso, for 10 minutes and I returned the favor with some daty for extended period of time cause it's good and she's getting off on it.
Finished with daty and I pulled her onto the bed for some lazy Sunday position action. We went at it until I pulled out and busted on her inner thigh. HOT AF!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.