Thread: Sukhon is back in Austin

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Sukhon is back in Austin

I am in town and wanting to see all the gents I’ve met before on eccie 2 years ago. Please message me here.
    220hhr
    320hr

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by sukhon92 View Post
    I am in town and wanting to see all the gents I’ve met before on eccie 2 years ago. Please message me here.
    I love to be certain it’s really you, BUT you’re NOT willing to prove it’s really you. Sounds like a trap set by LE. How would any of us know it’s really you when you won’t openly share a pic or speak by phone for verification? Just a one day hit and run.

No thanks mystery woman. Give us some credit and respect please. We think with our big heads here too.
    Last edited by BigBamboo; 11-14-2019 at 04:48 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That's a bit of a stretch BigBamboo. Why wouldn't LE pick another handle from a gazillion of handles to use as bait

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    OMG I would love to see you again.
    I really hope this is real lol

Retired Companion
    Good grief. Welcome Sukhon. I remember you from ECCIE. This is a really nice site except some members apparently cannot remember what the Welcome Wagon is suppose to be.
    PM me sweetie if you have any questions. Bigbamboo, you need to check your PM's and reread the sticky at the top of this forum. Jeeze.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Welcome Sukhon. I too remember your name from eccie, though I never had the pleasure of meeting you. If you host in south Austin I would like to make your acquaintance.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome back sexy lady

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Sukhon. Posting some pics of yourself here would be nice.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    I wish you a warm welcome here Sukhon! You are a wonderful addition to our community.

Kop Khun kop

A'Man

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    I am here for discussion only, not solicitation of any services.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    Good grief. Welcome Sukhon. I remember you from ECCIE. This is a really nice site except some members apparently cannot remember what the Welcome Wagon is suppose to be.
    PM me sweetie if you have any questions. Bigbamboo, you need to check your PM's and reread the sticky at the top of this forum. Jeeze.
    Help yourself to the risk if you want. Lots of red flags...
    1. Not willing to share a pic to confirm
    2. Her return ECCIE handle was Sukhon93 back in April / May but using Sukhon92 here
    3. She couldn’t confirm a question I asked her that only the real Sukhon and I would know

Need more? I can keep going. But Welcome Wagon should not be a reason assume anything is legit. Side with caution unless you enjoy spending time in a place where you prefer not to be...

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    I am not sure if I am allowed to comment on here but here;
    I’ve contacted BigBamboo since he is the only handle I remember 2 years ago. I’ve met primeeli but he wasn’t verified Here But he is on eccie and he reviews ladies on there. I’ve met him 2 years ago too. The problem with this Bigbamboo is that he is trying to be cheap on me and NO THANKS! I’ll find my way to get me verified. And I don’t understand why would he even post here that I am a LE? Because he wanted to see me and accept his cheap ass offer and by posting here that I am a LE, gents probably believe it and won’t see me! Nice move SIR! I am for sure I will NEVER see you again. If you can’t afford a young, sexy beautiful lady, go find you a street walker!

Ps. I posted a picture on welcome forum and I will be in Austin on November 24 and 25 only since I got a regular job. Let me know who wants to see me. I thank all the people here that welcome me. Thank you!
    Last edited by sukhon92; 11-16-2019 at 11:41 AM.
    220hhr
    320hr

Retired Companion
    The Welcome Wagon is not a place for speculation. You are sounding like a disgruntled customer. The provider does not have to share pics. She changed her handle? Lots of girls do that. It's her rules. If you don't like them then don't see her or just wait until she gets a review and then check it out. But to speculate in the WW section is unacceptable. If you have any solid proof then you should PM a staff memeber. But I doubt you do.

Moving forward - if any other gents would like to wish Sukhon a nice Texas welcome - please do so. I shouldn't have to spell this out - but if you don't hve anything nice to say than don't say anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
    Help yourself to the risk if you want. Lots of red flags...
    1. Not willing to share a pic to confirm
    2. Her return ECCIE handle was Sukhon93 back in April / May but using Sukhon92 here
    3. She couldn’t confirm a question I asked her that only the real Sukhon and I would know

Need more? I can keep going. But Welcome Wagon should not be a reason assume anything is legit. Side with caution unless you enjoy spending time in a place where you prefer not to be...

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Where newcomers, male or female, may start only ONE thread to introduce themselves to the community; ask and obtain answers to any question, and suffer no flames. NO ADS! NO REVIEWS!

Those who abuse the privilege of access to this forum (or any other forum) will have that access restricted.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!