Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cat fishing Providers

Verified Companion Companion Anaya's Avatar

Cat fishing Providers

Ladies come on now. The amount of messages and text I receive daily asking if my pics are of me and if I actually look the same is astonishing. Ladies the gentleman will see us in our bare skin eventually so what is the point of bullshitting them? Also if you know there are requests you do not accommodate , allow one of the beautiful ladies here who to do treat that gent correctly. Don’t be selfish because you NEED THE MONEY‼️ Let’s be real there is a provider for everyone; so instead of making it hard for us who are honest please just find the time to work on your flaws or be truthful to our gentleman that way they have more of a comfortability level with us instead of being so timid!
    Some may look and say “she isn’t even verified here”!
    That’s tru I am not but I am verified in the right places to say that you’re hindering the hobby world love🥰

Now let’s have an amazing hump day folks😘
    Last edited by Anaya; 11-13-2019 at 11:31 AM. Reason: The title had incorrect spelling

Registered Female (Not Verified) Alyssa Monroe's Avatar
    Lol wow..
    🔸 P315150 🔸
    P411 SPECIAL!
    🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

🔗🌐👻🐦🎥💌
    Click here ➡️ AllMyLinks

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Not exactly sure what experience instigated this rather encompassing thread seemingly from out of the blue critiquing other companions on several points, but concentrating on one's own risque biz is usually sound general advice.

In any case... Site verification for providers (who may then advertise in designated forums and access the secure ladies lounges to discuss some subjects privately) may be achieved by established and validated Hobbyists sending vouches for recent BCD sessions to admin. If you need help with that, Anaya, as you have been onsite now for months and are still unverified, please PM me. Include the handles of any eligible gents that you have visited with, please, and I'll confirm with them and expedite your status change.

Meanwhile, don't know why a vague topic guaranteed to stir up drama among lassies is necessary in Coed, but we'll see where it goes. If it becomes personal promotion OR bashing, it will be closed.

Carry on. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 11-13-2019 at 02:47 PM.

I am not bashing anyone at all. Yes I have been here awhile I’m ok with being Ute at times honestly. This topic is more so about how often how I myself have to go through an excess of initial dialogue while making arrangements due to that gentleman being previously wronged by a provider. I am not a mean by person by far.

Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

Not exactly sure what experience instigated this rather encompassing thread seemingly from out of the blue critiquing other companions on several points, but concentrating on one's own risque biz is usually sound general advice.

In any case... Site verification for providers (who may then advertise in designated forums and access the secure ladies lounges to discuss some subjects privately) may be achieved by established and validated Hobbyists sending vouches for recent BCD sessions to admin. If you need help with that, Anaya, as you have been onsite now for months and are still unverified, please PM me. Include the handles of any eligible gents that you have visited with, please, and I'll confirm with them and expedite your status change.

Meanwhile, don't know why a vague topic guaranteed to stir up drama among lassies is necessary in Coed, but we'll see where it goes. If it becomes personal promotion OR bashing, it will be closed.

Carry on. -- FIH/staff
    f

Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

My sentiments exactly..

There is a such thing as "Pic Collectors".... Not saying that there aren't girls that use fake pictures.. but those guys that contact providers solely to ask for pictures do exist...

Maybe it's YOUR unverified status that is making them ask if you're real?
    🔸 P315150 🔸
    P411 SPECIAL!
    🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

🔗🌐👻🐦🎥💌
    Click here ➡️ AllMyLinks

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Monroe View Post

Maybe it's YOUR unverified status that is making them ask if you're real?
    Yes! Exactly, Alyssa. And it's a fair question - especially now that all of the old ads and pics are gone on Eccie.

I don't have a huge board presence, but never get those questions and if I did, I'd probably take it as a compliment that guys thought my pics were too good to be true. But I definitely wouldn't assume that it was the other ladies' fault.

BY the way, Alyssa, I have found myself really enjoying your posts. Thank you.
    I AM ON INDEFINITE HIATUS AND WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE INCLUDING BY PM

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
    ... I'd probably take it as a compliment that guys thought my pics were too good to be true. But I definitely wouldn't assume that it was the other ladies' fault.

BY the way, Alyssa, I have found myself really enjoying your posts. Thank you.
    Thank you Gorgeous!

I don't get those messages often and when I do they are far in between. Yes there are people in the hobby that play dirty and maybe I'm just desensitized, but guys asking for pictures or if mine are real, doesn't bother me at all.. and I'd take it as a compliment too...

I'd never blame other providers for my business being slow or lacking.. it's not their fault.. it's something I'M doing or not doing... Has nothing to do with other providers and how they choose to run their business.
    🔸 P315150 🔸
    P411 SPECIAL!
    🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

🔗🌐👻🐦🎥💌
    Click here ➡️ AllMyLinks

Registered Male (Not Verified) Westley's Avatar
    Third planet from the Sun in a Solar System near the outer edge of the Milky Way.

Accept Sound Business Advice!

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Monroe View Post
    Thank you Gorgeous!

I don't get those messages often and when I do they are far in between. Yes there are people in the hobby that play dirty and maybe I'm just desensitized, but guys asking for pictures or if mine are real, doesn't bother me at all.. and I'd take it as a compliment too...

I'd never blame other providers for my business being slow or lacking.. it's not their fault.. it's something I'M doing or not doing... Has nothing to do with other providers and how they choose to run their business.

Simply the best unsocilicited "business" advice on oh2 yet! Other than don't haggle or demand to order off the secret menu. Catfish probably taste muddy anyway. Just saying!
    "Love all, Trust few and Do harm to none" - William Shakespeare

I prefer the company of a lady that is "AA" friendly.

Bons Temps Rouler!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I can vouch for Anaya. She's a sexy sweetheart.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I don't know if I have any reviews floating around, I know I use to. I have been verified for years. Took new pictures and the whole 9 yards. I still get asked if I'm real. Some gents won't see me because I don't have any reviews they can see without a huge search. It gets frustrating as a provider who has earned her stripes.

So I'm saying that to say this, from a unverified provider I'm sure it's warranted. Fancy is so sweet she will get you verified quickly!!
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 20-26 (GOODBYE AUSTIN).
    Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

safety first

Lol, this has become so interesting about me not being verified on oh2, now my business is slow or and I am trying to promote which for sure isn’t the case. Hey take it as you please, those that know me know the kind of woman I am and those that don’t I’ll never force. Have a safe one darlings lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaya View Post
    Lol, this has become so interesting about me not being verified on oh2, now my business is slow or and I am trying to promote which for sure isn’t the case. Hey take it as you please, those that know me know the kind of woman I am and those that don’t I’ll never force. Have a safe one darlings lol.
    I mean you literally opened that door for opinions and speculation when you made this post in co-ed lol... At the end of the day you were having some sort of issue with other providers and how they choose to run their business.. but if it's not affecting your business then why speak on it at all?

All were saying is guys asking for pics or asking if you're real is kinda inevitable. Some guys really don't know,some are legitimately nervous and some unfortunately have been bait&switched... It comes with the territory.
    🔸 P315150 🔸
    P411 SPECIAL!
    🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

🔗🌐👻🐦🎥💌
    Click here ➡️ AllMyLinks

Retired Companion
    Anaya, you brought that attention upon yourself. Folks are trying to give you some friendly advice. The bottom line is if you want to continue getting crap about your pics then just stay UTR. If you want that crap to stop then do as Fancy suggested and get verified. Your choice but to lash out at other providers is extremely unproffessional. And the gents will definatly notice that factor and will continue that behaviour because they will think you are not professional. Again, take the advice or leave it. It's up to you. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaya View Post

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well I fully agree. I won’t name names but I drove south of Houston to meet a provider and the pictures were older and I see why she didn’t smile in any pictures. Talked a good game via text settled on time and donation and met me at the door a little older but the face and smile with old pegs made me say nooo thanks I will pass.... I could have been verified earlier as well but I felt like that was my first and last time not asking for a picture or her smiling.

So as I power walked to my car all i can say was “lesson learned”

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast