Thread: Elizabeth or Becky...whatever you want to call her.: Stay away from Elizabeth or Beck

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Elizabeth or Becky...whatever you want to call her.: Stay away from Elizabeth or Beck

Companion's Handle: Elizabeth or Becky...whatever you want to call her.
    Date of Visit: 11/12/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: 8065078879
    Email Address: n/a
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...vider_i7519706
    City, State: Lubbock, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? no
    Activities: none at all...was robbed and that was about all the activity that went on.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: nothing transpired
    Donation: 1.0
    Approximate age of Companion: 41
    Hair Color and Length: Red
    Smoking Status: yes..very obvious.
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: BBW, no teeth, bad skin, edited/forbidden topic - FIH with terrible skin and bad hygiene
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? no
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? All guys...stay away! She will rob you to feed her edited/forbidden topic - FIH.

Public comments:
    Nothing transpired--I am an idiot and will own the mess I dug myself. She is edited/forbidden topic - FIH and managed. She plays victim to lure you in and then will rob you. She robbed me as I was fearful for my life when management and edited/forbidden topic - FIH came in. I am warning all of you to find other options. I never post a review but doing this to save all of you a hassle and make sure you don't make the same mistake. I

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 11-19-2019 at 04:47 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

re: Stay away fron Elizabeth ...8065078879

Stay away from this (Edited. - gfe)...she is managed and will rob you. Here is her ad:

https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...vider_i7519706

Not worth it...seek other alternatives. I'm warning all of my fellow hobbyists!
    Last edited by gfejunkie; 11-13-2019 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Removed forbidden subject.

Retired Site "Guide"
    Moved from Alerts as it is not one.

...and yet, the alert section hasn't been used in over ten years. I was beginning to think this shit never happened anymore.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Re: it’s real

Oh this happens and just shows don’t be too trustworthy out there and avoid incalls at 1 star hotels. I got to witness up close and personal how addiction changes the landscape of the hobby!

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Threads MERGED. Since no activities took place, nothing to be reviewed. Topics of this nature go in Coed for discussion/input and response by the other side IF a member.

Also, a reminder that certain subjects are prohibited by the site's basic rules. Thanks. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 11-13-2019 at 10:50 AM.

Verified Companion Companion MAJICHANDS's Avatar
    Just curious? How is this NOT an alert. Gunpoint? Robbed!
    As the sky is white and blue and all shades combined sounds like an alert to me...
    GOODNESS Glad this man was not writing this from a hospital bed or even worse unable to write it at all.
    Killeen NOW

Location Page IS HERE! https://theartofmajuru1.com/my-location
    214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com

https://twitter.com/Majichands2

SEX IS GREAT, SEX IS GRAND, BUT NOTHING CAN BEAT MAJIC'S HANDS

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    ^ Thanks for asking! The H2 alert sections were originally intended for general warnings affecting a wide segment of the Hobby, such as, for instance, LE stings, but over time have become a wee bit blurred. Individual negative experiences that are not reviews per se (like this report with no erotic performance) often are he said/she said and unique to the two parties, so should be posted with relevant details in Coed for reply/debate/evaluation by members. Okie dokie? -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 11-19-2019 at 04:46 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks Majichands I survived and a bit lighter in the wallet. Thankfully I was not harmed but want to make sure the guys in Lubbock avoid this gal at all costs. There are nicer providers out there.