Approximate age of Companion: 22
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde- shoulder length
    Smoking Status: None
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: 5'10", B-cups, no piercings/tats, shaved
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    Based on previous reviews, I set up an appointment with Chelsea, and she was able to see me same day. Very responsive to emails and texts. Her incall was a private apartment in the Domain, and parking was easy.

BCD- Overall, I was disappointed with her menu limitations. She barely kissed (no tongue) and gave me a BBBJ until I was ready to go. Once that happened she essentially just wanted to put on the condom and get me to finish ASAP. Excellent body like the pics. Average face. See ROS for additional details.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

😮

400$ and bad service! GPS ..

Thank you for the review!
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Thank you for the HONEST review.

Unfortunately hobbyist here fluff reviews and that's why other hobbyist that follow these type of reviews end up disappointed. A lot of hobbyist here go straight for looks and really don't care about the service and that is very disappointing for hobbyist looking for a quality encounter.

This is definitely a PASS for that ridiculous donation.

Passion2015, I agree with your assessment that guys who hobby can be broken down into four groups: 1. guys who want a hot woman and great service, 2. guys who want a hot woman but put great service as a secondary factor, 3. guys who want great service with hotness as a secondary factor and 4. guys who don't really care about either but look to get off at a lower rate. In my opinion, so long as a reader can infer what is important to the reviewer, an educated decision can be made by the reader.

I had a very similar experience, we had a back and forth for weeks and she was even recommended to me by another provider who I frequent regularly. She was extremely mechanical and was completely in involved, all activities were light, she was only flirty through messages. Definitely not worth the price of entry unless you’re just looking to stick it in a hot blonde, no IOP at all.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wow - for 400 / hr would expect better service. No thanks. In my years in this business I learned that a sexy body is not enough to make a session great. I'd rather have a great attitude and a great time together with a provider than a hot woman un-interested in the session.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    glad I came across this review. I've seen some of her pics and wow - looks superb - but doesn't matter if the girl doesn't perform up to expectations. Unfortunately I'm going to pass....oh well.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’d imagine it would be extremely difficult for a hot, young girl to show IOP with an obese 50+ year old with back hair.

If you want to guarantee good service, follow these rules:

1. be handsome
    2. be attractive
    3. don't be unattractive