Thread: The Weather Kept Me in Abilene

Verified Companion Companion MAJICHANDS's Avatar

The Weather Kept Me in Abilene

LET ME WOW YOU!
    Tell your mind it is ok to get
    NEW UNIQUE PLEASURE!

Who says opening legs and mouths is the only way to feel satisfaction?? From the tip top of your head, earlobes, pinky toes. and everything in between.
    NOTHING IS MISSED!

COMPLETE BODY PLEASURE
    NOT JUST ONE SPOT!

My place is a safe haven an oasis of COMFORTABLE. PEACE OF MIND IS 3/4 of any session with anyone. If you do not feel safe, or private you can not truly milk all the pleasure there is to gain from your experience. Speaking of milking!!!..lol
    I work on my body daily I promise you I do not look 50 I am told everyday by just people on the streets and I feel 21 most days wen I don't feel 81..LOL HA HA

I am looking for an outside bike when weather permits I WILL USE IT ALWAYS I want a Bosu Ball a punching/kick bag bag a inside bike or tread mill. Willing to trade services or you can shower me with gifts stuff that is just collecting dust and taking up room I WILL PUT IT TO USE I AM ON A BODY TRANSFORMATION MISSION FOR GOOD NO MORE UPS AND DOWNS. I'm in a 8 jeans now but they are tight the last yr I have been 8/10.
    3/5 is what I am going for lifetime living.
    36DDD is what I am.
    I want to change that to 30/32DDD or even DD my boobs never really get smaller. Any equipment or Pilates stuff Is welcomed
    I also need a rake, a wheelbarrow/yard cart, yard dirt, mulch, rose bushes, Aloe vera plant, and other house plants.

pic with long curly hair was a costume wig my hair is shoulder leangth.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Killeen NOW

Location Page IS HERE! https://theartofmajuru1.com/my-location
    214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com

https://twitter.com/Majichands2

SEX IS GREAT, SEX IS GRAND, BUT NOTHING CAN BEAT MAJIC'S HANDS