Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hollie finally made an H2 💋

Verified Hobbyist BCD texasrhino's Avatar
    Lol interesting start...

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    I mean... 300hh/500hr, preemptively saying she has an attitude and fighting with people, and worst of all just to get in the door I've got to give up way more information than any sane dude in the hobby should be willing to? I mean welcome and good luck but I'd tell literally anyone who asks not to see her.

The worst experience is not the session you miss but the session you have and then regret. And it's been made quite clear you would not put a customers satisfaction as a priority.

"How long I’m having to put up with you �� (jk)" <- I doubt this is actually a joke.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good luck!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Planning to retire this week I see. There’s only one cure for GPS.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Thanks for the expressions of support as a representative of staff by some gents in this thread, chuckle.

Yes, a reminder to ALL participants that the forum header expressly says NO FLAMES and NO REVIEWS, and there is a sticky about the Intent of the WW at the top of the section, as well. Please let new members announce themselves as THEY wish without critical comment or hijacking, as this is THEIR initial introduction to the site. There are other more appropriate areas for opinion and conversation, indeed.

Moving on...

Welcome to the wickedry, Hollie! Please read the instructional threads on rules, ad posting guidelines, the WW itself, and verification all at the top of this section. PM me if you have any questions. Wishing you much Irish luck in lust, lovely lass! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 11-14-2019 at 04:37 PM.

greetingz from Houston...
    Sharing is caring...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2