Thread: Have you ever wondered?

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar

Have you ever wondered?

So, this is for both Ladies and Gents. Have you ever had that favorite Guy /ATF Lady, and after a while wonder....

“What in the hell was I thinking?”

I’m thinking of one in particular. Body was good and physically attractive. Sex was okay. Attitude was bitchy, whiney, immature and never satisfied. Mind of an adolescent....give me, give me, give me, WAHHHH!!!

Who else wants to share?
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    A favorite becomes a favorite by not being:

Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    Attitude was bitchy, whiney, immature and never satisfied. Mind of an adolescent....give me, give me, give me, WAHHHH!!!
    I'm not sure I follow you

This has happened twice to me. But the sex is badass so I put up with the bitchin or beggin- for a while, then lash out at them. Hey i'm only human. I believe that they a probing for a fool and his money. There are plenty out there and im sure they have had success or taken a few for a ride. So when they click with a john, he is mistaken for a hopeless romantic and the drama starts. Johns are the same with the forever " cut me a price break" drama.
    Imho ymmv ty yw

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinter View Post
    A favorite becomes a favorite by not being:

I'm not sure I follow you
    Then, It’s probably best you don’t follow me. I understand why you might ask the question.

Overtime, the blinders can fall off. Some start seeing things they might have never noticed, or overlooked until they became so annoying you couldn’t continue. By the same token, just like any relationship, after a certain point you start to see the real person emerge.

This applies to both Providers and Hobbyists alike.

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I’ve had some of those moments, for a variety of reasons. But you have to separate the grain from the chaff. It’s part of the wonder of hobbying.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Yep, been there, done that. GPS is spreading at about the same rate as STDs in Texas....

Perhaps this falls into that "Familiarity breeds contempt" category. We never intend to get sucked into any personal drama with our favorites but it happens. The tough part is figuring out where the BCD ends and the Friend begins (if at all).
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

I guess I’m strange. My favorites have always kinda been my favorites. I have some old regulars that I could probably call up from three or four years ago and never miss a beat. I’m kind of antisocial and socially awkward in crowds, so I REALLY appreciate the guys I really click with on more than one level.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiFamme View Post
    I guess I’m strange. My favorites have always kinda been my favorites. I have some old regulars that I could probably call up from three or four years ago and never miss a beat. I’m kind of antisocial and socially awkward in crowds, so I REALLY appreciate the guys I really click with on more than one level.

Cheers
    The times I have seen you, I always thought you were fun and down to earth. You have never struck me as antisocial and socially awkward. Maybe I am just lucky.

― Lily Amis