Thread: Super hot new local bird in San Antonio: Lark Ballou

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Red face Super hot new local bird in San Antonio: Lark Ballou

Companion's Handle: Libertine Liaison
    Date of Visit: 11/11/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: email
    Phone Number: will provide after screening
    Email Address: LLGirlsNOLA@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...ertine-Liaison
    City, State: San Antonio
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, convo, wine, breast worship, DATY, BBBJ, MPCFS: CG, RCG, K9, mish, more convo, more wine
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 300
    Approximate age of Companion: Late 20ies
    Hair Color and Length: long dark brown to shoulder
    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: African-American
    Companion Description: Lark Ballou is an upscale provider that radiates class and elegance. She is beautiful and graceful, has a pretty face with dark brown eyes, toned down make-up and a bright smile. She has a perfect slim, sexy shapely body, is about 5’4” and 125 lbs with perky B-cups, shaved pussy with landing strip and long dark brown hair to her upper back. And Lark has an incredible and perfectly shaped sexy ass. She is a highly educated woman, very intelligent, has an upbeat and fun personality and just absolutely wonderful to spend your time with
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded by far
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Oh, yes, Y E S indeed!!!
    Public comments:
    I do not travel to San Antonio very often, and do not know any local providers. My preference is hot ebony providers, but I prefer those with class and low volume. Luckily, I have a very good friend in San Antonio who also is in the hobby. My friend highly recommended a local girl who were on Seeking Arrangements. She has just gone pro using the name Lark Ballou and joined the Libertine Liaison agency. So I sent her an email that I was interested in an appointment and gave my friend as the source for her info. She asked me for 2 recent verifiable provider references, which I sent. Her TCB skills are excellent.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by myren1900; 11-11-2019 at 11:08 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sounds like a great find...I hope to met her someday.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    any pics to share?