Thread: Your kindness makes me smile

Red face Your kindness makes me smile

Thank you for all the well wishes. First surgery went MOST EXCELLENTLY and I'm recovering nicely.

Love you good humans for looking out for me. Smiles all around.

Here's me, recovering, no make-up and drugged up! I'm a sight, I know!

Hugs, everyone. I'll be ready for lunch when you are!

Attachment 368385

I am not near you so, I will serve you a dish of love... It's a cup of joy, dash of wisdom, 2 tbs of compassion, 1/2 cup of forgiveness, and a tear drop of pain to complete the Bowl of Love.
    I am an advocate of sex workers and my place is to uplift others without judgement. Sex workers need support more than ever instead of being abandoned and struggling alone. Work places have unions or support groups but here there aren't enough advocates for sex workers and that's a lonely existence in this line of work.
    Supporting a positive force.

I love you, sweet lady. I wish we lived next door to one another so we could share a cuppa tea/coffee/love every day!

You are the kind of companion that other companions need in their corner. The voice of strength, courage and wisdom.

Thank you for always being in my corner, as I am in yours!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Scoop69691's Avatar
    Get well soon Hun!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop69691 View Post
    Get well soon Hun!
    Thank you, Scoop-A-Licious! I healed up so quickly, it's like I didn't have surgery at all! That's what I get for reading Reddit's horror stories! Had me scared half out of what's left of my wits!

You're a sweetie. Mosey on up to KC and let me make a man outta ya!

BANNED! STALKER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix4U View Post
    Thank you, Scoop-A-Licious! I healed up so quickly, it's like I didn't have surgery at all! That's what I get for reading Reddit's horror stories! Had me scared half out of what's left of my wits!

You're a sweetie. Mosey on up to KC and let me make a man outta ya!
    I’m happy instead of one year you healed one month must of been a miracle.

Quote Originally Posted by Hombre577 View Post
    I’m happy instead of one year you healed one month must of been a miracle.
    I'm happy as well. I still have multiple surgeries awaiting me over the course of this year, so I'm grateful my first one went better than expected. Your prayers were answered!

So nice of you to continue to comment on all my posts. It must mean you care about my well-being.

BANNED! STALKER!
    I'm happy as well. I still have multiple surgeries awaiting me over the course of this year, so I'm grateful my first one went better than expected. Your prayers were answered!

So nice of you to continue to comment on all my posts. It must mean you care about my well-being.
    I’m worried about you sexy.

I’m worried about you sexy.
    Please don't comment on my posts because you're not genuine. You call me sexy here and an old hag elsewhere.

FYI, I don't need WKs to feed info to me from other boards. They are readable by the general public. And now you learned something today.

As for being the top companion in KC, that's a label YOU have placed on me. I've never said those words about myself. All companions find clientele that enjoy their company, and if others don't agree, it really doesn't matter. We are not in competition with one another. We are all flowers, blooming next to one another in a field. And there are a lot more of you than there are of us so we will always have admirers. Always.

BANNED! STALKER!
    Please don't comment on my posts because you're not genuine. You call me sexy here and an old hag elsewhere.

FYI, I don't need WKs to feed info to me from other boards. They are readable by the general public. And now you learned something today.

As for being the top companion in KC, that's a label YOU have placed on me. I've never said those words about myself. All companions find clientele that enjoy their company, and if others don't agree, it really doesn't matter. We are not in competition with one another. We are all flowers, blooming next to one another in a field. And there are a lot more of you than there are of us so we will always have admirers. Always.
    I can comment on any post you sexy piece of flesh.

Seductrix,
    You are doing fine, you aren't letting anyone rob your happiness, you are committed to staying strong, hang in there Bae

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Seductrix,
    You are doing fine, you aren't letting anyone rob your happiness, you are committed to staying strong, hang in there Bae
    They don't, luv. My happiness is not dependent upon anything hobby related. I have an enjoyable RW life surrounded by kind people who do not have to pay me to tolerate them.

I merely speak truth. I am not afraid to stand up for myself and other women. I cannot find any instance where any other provider has been cyberstalked and cyberbullied like this. And it's because I am not a compliant companion to misogynists. Never have been, never will be. And it makes them lose their pea brains.

It's a reflection of the characters of these men, not mine. But if I speak up about it, perhaps it will help another companion avoid them and not have to suffer this kind of treatment. This has been a Lord of the Flies experience, for sure. These unstable boys are straight out of that book.

I can comment on any post you sexy piece of flesh.
    Not on this board you can't. Bad behavior is handled swiftly.