Thread: New to OH2 and looking to be verified. I am hosting in Bentonville, Tonight ONlY

Registered Female (Not Verified) CiaraAodhan's Avatar

Ciara Aodhan in Bentonville Arkansas and surrounding Cities! Needing Verified

Are you looking for a sophisticated dinner date companion, a discreet intimate encounter, a nice erotic massage or perhaps you are a naughty boy and need to be given a good spanking and comforted after? Does this sound like what you need tonight?

Dale Carnegie said it best in his best selling book, "How to win Friends and Influence People", in summary, he said that "All human beings, no matter what relationship they are in, that every person has an innate need to feel loved, desired, wanted or appreciated. If we can share with each person in our lives some type of honest and sincere importance they serve in our lives we will win friends and create special bonds with unparalleled loyalty."

This is how I do things, taking each encounter and with an honest and sincere approach set out to make a new friend or a new connection that is special and desired.

(479) 385-2041 Text Only
    Screening is Required

6711259_orig.jpg
    It's a Business doing Pleasure with you.

Everything you need to know about me can be found here:
    http://ciaraaodhan.vividproviders.com

Welcome
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    welcome sexy
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    WOWZER!! Welcome aboard OH2 sexy Ciara.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Female (Not Verified) CiaraAodhan's Avatar

New to OH2 and looking to be verified. I am hosting in Bentonville, Tonight ONlY

Hey all, I'm new here but verified on ECCIE and P411, tryst and Eros. I am hoping to get verified here and if anyone can help me out that would be great. I'm hosting tonight in Bentonville (Just for tonight, I am normally outcall only.)

You can see all my stats, photos, reviews, blogs, twitter, switter and all the wonderful pervy things about me at: http://ciaraaodhan.vividproviders.com/
    I'd love for you to reach out and ask about my rates or setting up a date. Normally I do outcall only but thought that maybe hosting would help one of you gentleman get me verified here.

So please reach out and lets set up something tonight!

Like I said I am new here and still learning the ropes of using the forum so if I've posted something incorrectly or that I shouldn't please let me know so I can learn how to operate here faster.139468_orig.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CiaraAodhan; 11-10-2019 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Removal of image
    It's a Business doing Pleasure with you.

Everything you need to know about me can be found here:
    http://ciaraaodhan.vividproviders.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Ciara. I appreciate your look.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Welcome beautiful holy cow thank God for red heads
    My main skills are talking and making biscuits and getting drunk on the porch
    " Gus McCrae "

https://home.ourhome2.net/album.php?albumid=1744 Some of my favorite ladies for a round up

Retired Site "Guide"
    Two Welcome Wagon threads merged as only one per user is allowed.

Verified Companion Companion Wh0reNextD00r's Avatar
    Welcome doll face!