Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: BBBJ, FBSM, Talk, BBBJ
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 60
    Donation:
    Approximate age of Companion: 26
    Hair Color and Length: Brown
    Smoking Status: Didn't notice anything
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Curvy, big tits, great skin, didn't notice any tattoo or piercings or scars. Beautiful eyes. Beautiful face. Girl next door look.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely!!!

Public comments:
    Nikki and I had been messaging each other for a long time, but our schedules never lined up. I finally just made it work, and she came to my place. I opened the door to meet a beautiful, young, girl next door type. got long, pretty hair that she had up in sexy pigtails. I told her I've got a DD/lg fetish and she dressed for the occasion. She's She's smart, cool, easy going, sweet and clean. She gave me a bj, then we laid down and she rubbed my body with lotion. Not LMT level, but it was sweet and caring. we talked about life, then she straddled me and rubbed her tits in my face for a few minutes, then another BBBJ. She way exceeded my expectations. Great time. I felt so good when it was over. I have very high standards, and she is now my favorite. See her. She's incredible. Best BJ I've had. Plus, first girl I can remember in a long time with no tattoos or piercings. It was refreshing. Great skin.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by BigAl1976; 11-10-2019 at 01:33 PM.