Gentlemen,

I am grateful to any Lady who spends time with me. But there are those who just stand out as unforgettable. The ones who make you scratch your head and wonder whether or not this was a business transaction. The illusion of passion personified.

So Gentleman, I thought it would be a nice idea to mention a Lady, or Ladies, who have absolutely given you ultimate experiences. These are the ladies who have gone out of their way to please, make you feel special, and perhaps have given you a level of service beyond your wildest dreams or expectations. These are Ladies who deserve a little extra praise.

Please limit the comments to those of recognition and appreciation. Specific activities are not necessary. If you disagree with, or feel your experience doesn't mimic that of another Gentleman, please take those comments elsewhere. Remember, this is their experience. I'll Start.

AmberBritney Thank you for always going the extra mile. You always greet me looking your absolute best. You make me laugh, you make sure I leave satisfied, and never seem to tire. I wish I knew where all that energy comes from. Thanks for always giving your best.

JessicaLuv Thank you for treating me like a person and not a wallet. When we have met, it is obvious that you have taken quite a bit of time to put on make up, dress sexy, make me feel special. Thank you for taking interest in my fantasies and bucket list items and wanting to help fulfill those. Thank you for checking up on me and just caring how I am doing.

NicoletteMonroe Thank you for always providing me with true, sensual, and passionate GFE experience. You are my easy lover. Slow and sensual. Like a girlfriend who truly loves the man she is with. Thank you for checking up on me occasionally,

I hope to add to this list by meeting some more awesome Ladies and having more unforgettable experiences. Life is short. I want to live the rest of my days to the fullest.