Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ladies Appreciation Week

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar

Lightbulb Ladies Appreciation Week

Gentlemen,

I am grateful to any Lady who spends time with me. But there are those who just stand out as unforgettable. The ones who make you scratch your head and wonder whether or not this was a business transaction. The illusion of passion personified.

So Gentleman, I thought it would be a nice idea to mention a Lady, or Ladies, who have absolutely given you ultimate experiences. These are the ladies who have gone out of their way to please, make you feel special, and perhaps have given you a level of service beyond your wildest dreams or expectations. These are Ladies who deserve a little extra praise.

Please limit the comments to those of recognition and appreciation. Specific activities are not necessary. If you disagree with, or feel your experience doesn't mimic that of another Gentleman, please take those comments elsewhere. Remember, this is their experience. I'll Start.

AmberBritney Thank you for always going the extra mile. You always greet me looking your absolute best. You make me laugh, you make sure I leave satisfied, and never seem to tire. I wish I knew where all that energy comes from. Thanks for always giving your best.

JessicaLuv Thank you for treating me like a person and not a wallet. When we have met, it is obvious that you have taken quite a bit of time to put on make up, dress sexy, make me feel special. Thank you for taking interest in my fantasies and bucket list items and wanting to help fulfill those. Thank you for checking up on me and just caring how I am doing.

NicoletteMonroe Thank you for always providing me with true, sensual, and passionate GFE experience. You are my easy lover. Slow and sensual. Like a girlfriend who truly loves the man she is with. Thank you for checking up on me occasionally,

I hope to add to this list by meeting some more awesome Ladies and having more unforgettable experiences. Life is short. I want to live the rest of my days to the fullest.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Is Ladies Appreciation Week a real thing? It should be. Hell, EVERY week should be Ladies Appreciation Week!

I appreciate the women who are located close to my office, have seen me multiple times, are so friendly and patient with me, and NEVER disappoint...
    Katexkennedy
    Olivia Arden
    Meadow Love
    SweetKelleyK

I appreciate the women who made the effort to host in south Austin when they came to town this year...
    DallasRain
    Buttmans Dream
    LadyJ

I appreciate the women I met in Dallas during my recent road trips, and put up with my idiosyncratic planning and scheduling needs...
    Kaitlyn Knight
    BubblesDFW

And finally, I appreciate...
    SweetArielRae
    AmberBritany
    Cuban Ava
    Bridgett Adair
    Just because.

I love and appreciate them all.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Is Ladies Appreciation Week a real thing? It should be. Hell, EVERY week should be Ladies Appreciation Week!

I completely agree. It's just in my case there have been some that have made me feel EXTRA special.

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Companion Companion Ava In Austin's Avatar
    I love this thread
    Thank you R2TO2 for creating it!
    Rare Ink-Free Girlfriend Companion!
    Sweet, Discreet & Elite
    Lover of courteous respectful gentlemen, including
    newbies, traveling, younger & you awesome local guys!
    I do not care to be reviewed, being vouched for is appreciated.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thank you to britttany_love for being so supportive of all the ladies and helping us guys find a good match in the ISOs.

But also for being a cool chick to talk to, and an even better listener.

Verified Companion Companion Kitty bunny fuck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlCar0314 View Post
    Thank you to britttany_love for being so supportive of all the ladies and helping us guys find a good match in the ISOs.

++++100000

P.s. where is my ring B-love ��
    who needs love when you have ******s?
    home of kinky fuckery and " The Magic Pussy Trick
    "The juice that's worth the squeeze"
    "What in the fuckity fuck you could've had a V8!"
    I have the REAL APPLE PIE
    Princess SUGAR Pussy
    ThreAD highjacker
    I'm not for insignificant mama boys, pricks Ball Grabbing Circus Monkey, pud Pounding Shit Goblins, pudwacker, fuckfaced assholes, so gentleman may only apply. I only acknowledge people worthy of my time.
    NO REVIEW POLICY *unless u check w/ me first

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Kara Bently, thanks babe for always keeping me in mind, and seeing me when you come to town. You're a real sweetheart and a total bombshell and a pleasure to be around.

Natasha OG, you're a tall and beautiful girl, thank you for keeping things fun and honest with me. I feel so excited for the times I seen you and the times to come.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlCar0314 View Post

Awww thank you sweetie!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty bunny fuck View Post
    ++++100000

P.s. where is my ring B-love ��
    ❤❤❤❤❤❤

This is an awesome thread

Quote Originally Posted by Utrhottie View Post
    This is an awesome thread
    And Ms. Hottie, even though I have only seen you once, your offer to come cook me dinner while I was not in good health last month shows just how big your heart is. Thank you. I plan to see you again once I can get a morning time freed up. Don’t forget about me.

― Lily Amis

For me this is easy:

Miss Valentina: Awesome classy fun lady who gives an amazing backrub and if super fun to talk to and gives me some seriously good whiskey and can talk motorcycles with the best of em.

Liltxcutie: Love this girl. Super fun, bubbly and great conversation and is amazing at her job. Felt super comfortable with her from the very first time.

Chelsea Powell: Have only seen her once but this girl is great. Fun to chat with and funny. Definitely look forward to our next time together.

Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    And Ms. Hottie, even though I have only seen you once, your offer to come cook me dinner while I was not in good health last month shows just how big your heart is. Thank you. I plan to see you again once I can get a morning time freed up. Don’t forget about me.
    I would never forget about you. The food offer still stands

Verified Companion Companion ladyJ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post

I appreciate the women who are located close to my office, have seen me multiple times, are so friendly and patient with me, and NEVER disappoint...
    Katexkennedy
    Olivia Arden
    Meadow Love
    SweetKelleyK

I appreciate the women who made the effort to host in south Austin when they came to town this year...
    DallasRain
    Buttmans Dream
    LadyJ

I appreciate the women I met in Dallas during my recent road trips, and put up with my idiosyncratic planning and scheduling needs...
    Kaitlyn Knight
    BubblesDFW

And finally, I appreciate...
    SweetArielRae
    AmberBritany
    Cuban Ava
    Bridgett Adair
    Just because.

Awww thank you !!! I appreciate you!!
    THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH A GOOD HEARTED PERSON,HAVING A NAUGHTY SIDE💦👅❤
    GFE,MSOG,BBBJ,SQUIRT,MASSAGE AND MORE!!! 👐👐
    NO BBFS, NO GREEK , NO VIDEOS ,NO PICS
    SAFE PLAYING ONLY 👒🎩
    PM ME FOR MORE INFO AND RATES!! I AIM TO PLEASE!!!
    SCREENING REQUIRED!!! PLEASE BE SCREEN READY!!

Verified Companion Companion AmberBritney's Avatar
    Thank you sexies!—-> risn2theoccasion2 and lovinglifeinaustin, you are both fun to get naughty with!
    Kisses,
    Amber Britney
    254-545-6373

Trying to be discreet so no review policy for now, thanks sexies ;)

I think the most awesome thing about reading this thread is that it's completely positive. I appreciate everyone who has participated. Many ladies have made themselves special to me, and I want to thank them too:
    AsianLayla is always awesome, and I haven't revisited her in way too long.
    Strawberry Chaos: I was relieved to see her return and hope to meet up with her again.
    TequilaRose is as professional as they come, and awesome at what she does.
    KissableMelissa is down-to-earth, friendly and ready to go whenever; such a sweet heart.
    Katie2089 is as nice as can be and her skills are awesome.
    Pleasure09 is the stuff of dreams.
    Mimiluscious has some of the best GFE and IOP I've experienced. She's awesome.
    Italia is a beautiful and awesome lady.
    NikkiFamme is fun and exuberant.
    Janine is petite, flexible and fun.
    SweetKelleyK is amazingly energetic and fun.
    Cheyenne Ryder is fun and energetic.
    Isabella Jane is sweet, flexible and just plain beautiful.
    KateXKennedy is fit, flexible and energetic; a dynamo.
    Zena99 is an awesome kisser.

I apologize to any ladies I've overlooked here. Every meetup I've had on this site has had some positive effect, and I'm glad you took the time to see me.
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast