Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fooled again!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She'd have probably gotten away with it too.
    If it wasn't for those darn kids with their wretched dog!!

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    That is absurdly unprofessional on her part. She shouldn't have accepted that money if she wasn't prepared to offer some of her time in exchange.

It's no different than asking for a deposit: don't expect them if you're not willing to apply it to a future date should something unexpected happen.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Nimbulus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by seacam View Post
    Thanls for the replies and sage wisdom freely given. I usually am a pretty easy going guy and I guess I have sucker stamped on my forehead. Well it won't happen again. As for the lady that burned me I can only say good riddance. Hopefully no one else gets burned by KaylaStar69 like I did.
    Thanks for naming the name. I had thought about seeing her more than once, but I could never be available the hours she was. Now I won't be available to see her at all.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    My very similar experience is pretty easy to spot to if you just read my reviews.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Has she re-branded herself or does she still operate as KaylaStar69?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    No she’s still Kayla Star 69

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...26%23128139%3B

Yep similar experience.... or shall I say several of them; it’s a shame since I saw her for years with nothing but rave reviews.

Long story short.... several attempts to make it right ended up with more $ out of my pocket(yes my mistake) for sessions cut short last minute and up charged to 30min rate when 1hr appointments were booked.

Expressed my displeasure with getting the run around and was assured I’d get a make up session and you guessed it..... NOPE!

Hard lesson learned and I broke off contact.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2