Companion's Handle: Wild Freya
Date of Visit: 11-7-19
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 601-207-1808
Email Address: n/a
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://jackson.skipthegames.com/fem...a/399307057638
City, State: West Jackson, MS
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: BBBJ, FIV, FBSM, Lots of B2B, Squirting, HE
Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hours
Donation: 60
Approximate age of Companion: 40
Hair Color and Length: Shoulder length, Brown
Smoking Status: no
Ethnic/Racial background: white
Companion Description: Freya is a BBW with gigantic tits and a sweet demenor. Around 5'8" bout 200 lbs. Very nice white smile, and pretty face. She LOVES what she does!
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
This lady is a HORN DOG, like me. She absolutely loves to cum and make a guy cum. She does not allow cim, but will suck on ya til the last minute before you do. Very sensual and takes her time. She is not a clock watcher and told me she had room rented for 2 hours. Which I was only there for around 45 minutes and some of that was getting to know each other. We both got undressed and she started out with a carressing body rub, WHICH I LOVE. She even give some kisses to my body while rubbing me. Little soft sensual kisses, that got me fired up. She told me to flip and she went straight for jr while I got to view from above. This hotel has mirrors on the cealing. I've been here before with Bee. She let me play with FIV and she even showed me she can squirt. As she's doing BBBJ and letting me FIV, she puts her vibrator on her clit and her facial expressions change and go very sensual when she moans and cums. THIS PUSHES ME TO MY HE. I love when a lady cums with me. After that she cleaned me up and asked me to come back. I left her 60 dollars on the night stand, and out the door I went. VERY much worth the cost of admission. I told her about this site and she put it in her phone, so maybe she's come abord.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.