Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guys this one is for you

Guys this one is for you

What makes a girl an "It girl"?

In your own words and opinions. What are your thoughts on the quality and traits a lady must have before being put in this category.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I’ll bite...

Women who are interested in what men think
    Excellent TCB skills
    Timely responsive to inquiries
    Genuine and pretty smile
    Takes care of herself
    Intelligent and carries a conversation
    On time
    Hosts from a comfortable location close to my office
    IOP that appears authentic
    Loves kissing and embracing
    Generous with her time
    Easy on the wallet
    Pleases all of my senses

I can think of at least four south Austin companions that fit this mold. I appreciate and value all of them.

Thank you for asking
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    I’ll bite...

Women who are interested in what men think
    Excellent TCB skills
    Genuine and pretty smile
    Takes care of herself
    Intelligent and carries a conversation
    On time
    Hosts from a comfortable location close to my office
    IOP that appears authentic
    Generous with her time
    Easy on the wallet
    Pleases all of my senses

I can think of at least four south Austin companions that fit this mold. I appreciate and value all of them.

Thank you for asking
    +1.....I don’t think I could have said it any better. The only thing I will add is honesty and integrity.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

noxious pest controls applied
    The IT factor is easily seen when she walks into the room. No matter what the different tastes are in men, she still gets noticed and remembered. Compared with the other females in the room she will stand out! Cant explain , its a combo of all the traits listed above. And/Or just one or two. You know "it" when you see it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    Assuming we're talking about providers and not RW women...

Easy flowing communication
    Attractive
    Menu
    Price point
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I live in south austin and would be very interested in the four companions you know. Please could i have their handles?

Olivia Arden
    Katexkennedy
    Meadow Love
    SweetKelleyK
    James
    Loving life in Austin

SweetkelleyK is a F’n gem in my book and katexkennedy is on my wishlist.
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

I like this list ... just gonna take off some things that don't factor into my decisions lll

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    I’ll bite...

Excellent TCB skills
    Genuine and pretty smile
    Takes care of herself
    On time
    Hosts from a comfortable location
    IOP that appears authentic (I'm going with IOA .. Affection ... passion is not really who I am (anymore? ever?)
    Generous with her time
    Easy on the wallet
    Pleases all of my senses

Thank you for asking
    The feeling of "connection" is important to me. I've had a some wonderful sessions with delightful ladies, most in DFW ... I'm old by any standard but especially the hobby ... so communication is important, reliability, a sense of fun ... appearing to enjoy the task at hand ... and affection. Doesn't have to be genuine ... this is about fantasy fulfillment ... erotic, romantic fantasy fulfillment. I love time spent with a sweet slut ... to me "slut" ... is not a bad word .... I worship at the feet of the slut ... they make the world a better place.

.. and I'll take this opportunity to thank Amber Britney .. sweet lady and tireless communicator, and Seductive Selina ... also very sweet, for the time and attention they have given me
    Last edited by dodger; 11-09-2019 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    ... and I'll take this opportunity to thank Amber Britney...
    With that being said, I would like to acknowledge the wonderful women who visited south Austin over the last year, and gave me the opportunity to meet them and enjoy their pleasures...

DallasRain
    SweetArielRae
    AmberBritney
    LadyJ
    Buttmans Dream

Thank you!
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD GneissGuy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Utrhottie View Post
    What makes a girl an "It girl"?
    Too much makeup.

Be Gneiss Gnow...

^ LOL.

Really tho I don't like when anyone has too much makeup. So much better to have the natural look. If it's done tastefully just enough to accentuate features that can benefit from it great. I don't like it caked on. Even if a girl has blemishes Id rather see those than mounds of foundation. Same with lipstick. If you don't have natural luscious & wet lips then simply use a light gloss. Natural or as close to natural (while obviously not "quite" completely natural) is always best. Even if someone has blemishes or freckles or whatever bothers them. Caked on make up and lipstick totally not my thing.
    -MG

I also agree with James and a couple of the others for the most part. Order of importance:

1. Super friendly, vivacious, accommodating, patient.
    Never ever gets angry or has a "hurry up hurry up" vibe. That last one is the nail in the coffin.
    NEVER EVER EVER EVER do that or you will not see that man again or likely anyone he knows.
    More or less treats it almost as if it's a regular date.

2. Great kisser.
    Lots of nice kissing and fondling. No rushing (EVER).

3. Raw sex appeal and intimacy.
    Seems to enjoy it a lot. True GFE type experience. The best IOP possible. Or better yet when you are lucky it's actually real.
    Very few, if any, "I don't do that" on her list (basically only one is acceptable). Well, maybe two, but that's only b/c I don't care about anal. Always kinda grossed me out a bit and I don't fit very well anyway heh.

4. Looks: facial beauty, pretty hair.
    I also love some tattoos or even a ton of them so long as not on the face. I love straight hair & girls with colored hair or streaks of color. I think I've mentioned before for some reason I'm cursed with liking "bad girls"... Lol . I still like the girl next door look too though.

5. Looks: body and certain features
    For me? Short, PAWG, curvy, onion booty, nice hip/waist ratio, great thighs/legs.
    Don't really care about boobs. Great ones are great but if you have the rest above and just have nipples I would choose that any day over the best boobs but none or only a bit of the rest. Oh yea. Any day. Maybe the fact that I was breastfed for 2 years has something to do with that? Haha.

My personal favorite of all time?

BrookeBeautyBaby
    Best kisser I've encountered in my life and she is the epitome of the girl next door but with a tiny bad girl streak and some dangerous curves. She was as clean as the worlds freshest spring water.
    The freshest most perfect pale body, cutest face (Lily James in Cinderella), perfect bare little tight innie VJ, so moist and wet, clean all over, freshest breath and body odor ever, even her sweat was a thing of beauty. LOL. I'm not kidding!
    Beautiful straight blonde hair, cleanest pinkest asshole I've ever seen too. The most passionate make out sessions I've ever had in my life bar none including my entire private RL, hobbying, and two ex wives (one of which was a total nympho too! ). Nothing comes close. She didn't have the absolute most immaculate body by some people's standards. Like she wasn't a Maxim fitness model with <10% bodyfat, stomach muscles, hard body, etc... but then again I don't like that usually. No no. Picture Lily James in Cinderella or Baby Driver or Pride/Prej/Zombies, maybe a bit more curves, little bit more pudge (the best fucking kind tho). Women naturally have higher body fat than men and 19-24% is pretty normal. That's totally her. God she was so clean. So fresh. I'm dead serious even her sweat after some serious fucking was just like you wanted to lick it off her sexy pale body. God. So fantastic.
    -MG

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast