Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Is BBFS a thing?

LMAO!!

Considering the fact that providers have a need to remain healthy to continue working and guys hate wearing condoms......hmmmm....I wonder

Quote Originally Posted by cucafan View Post
    Just out of curiosity, are there actually providers that do it raw? Like, is that a service that any of y’all actually do? I always thought it was a myth.
    Hah. Seriously? A myth? Hehe
    No no no. Not a myth.
    Do many openly advertise? Hell no. Nor should they.
    Do some advertise it? Well, yea, some do and they really shouldn't :/

There is no one that is immune to the heat and moments of passion at certain unique times or encounters, or people that become long term clients/lovers, or even "de facto" bf/gf, or fwb's.... And, yes, I do mean *absolutely no one*. No one.

Now, that said, are there those who (both sides, male/ female) are very very very ardent, discriminating, and safe about what and who they do various things with? Absolutely. Totally. Though no one is completely immune OR unwilling given the right circumstances for various activities. It's the same with more benign activities too. Like girls who say they absolutely will never bbbj or dfk (or never have).... Hehe. Yeaaaa suuuuure That is never ever true literally 100% of the time for every single guy/encounter. Maybe a lot, yes, but not all.

And for the guys don't take this to mean you can be a douchebag and hound a girl over and over to do whatever it is you want. You can't and you shouldn't. It doesn't work that way and you are an ass if you try. If she is willing to do it (whatever "it" is), trust me, *she* will make it very obvious without you having to do much of anything.

You just do what you do and go with the flow. Meaning, respect her stated boundaries but if you are getting it on, for example, and she is quite obviously arching and pushing her butt and V in toward your finger, even though she states "no FIV" in ads (or reviews indicate it's a no go), but she herself is literally causing your finger to go in deeply, she is getting very wet, moaning, not stopping you at all, etc... She is even the one that positioned herself so that your finger would be right there.... well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that this door is open for *you*. This does not mean you push boundaries though. If you are a good lover, pay attention, listen to her body and noises, feel them, the more you practice, you will understand and see the subtle hints of what is ok and what is not. Again, that does NOT mean you push boundaries. It's an art form and as you get better you will know and she will also make it known. Just be respectful. Be a good guy. Be super clean, hygienic, and tidy. Be nice. If you connect on a level that most guys don't get, or she is super attracted to you, or you have a certain pheromone that draws her in, or she is just super horny, or any combination of those then awesome! Chemistry is chemistry and it's no different in the world of hobbying.

Let me ask you this. If you were dating a girl in RL and were hitting it off and maybe going to have sex when you get back to your house would you each give a quiz about what is ok and what is not before touching each other? Haha. No. However, that doesn't mean anal is "ok" with her. And you won't know that until you get with her. It might be ok with some guys though just not you. Depending on the connection and intimacy. Point is, chemistry is chemistry, and money or not, it doesn't change what we are willing to do with our bodies or what we are willing to "share" of our bodies with another person (whether male or female). Some girls you would take home and eat their ass. Other girls you wouldn't even want to eat their pussy once you got down there or got into it and you would basically do the 'ol whoops let's go back up here I was just kissing & teasing you kinda move (haha lol). It's different for everyone.

This is one reason why incredibly and excruciatingly detailed reviews are pretty silly. All you really need to know is if she's a frigid cold fish that just lays there or won't kiss *any* guy or won't won't won't etc.... (i.e. her list of "dont's" is way way longer than her list of "do's"). It's simply different for everyone though.

I can say everything I've said here with absolute bonafide experience on various activities that were supposed to be "no's/dont's" with different girls over the years. It's different for everyone. That's intimacy, period. Same if you go out on a date and spend $125-$200 wining and dining this chick or buying drinks all night and she turns out to be a prudish dead fish that you are sorry you ever invited home. Same same. That's life. We are always paying for something OR giving our time for something. Always. They don't all turn out as home runs. However, that also doesn't mean a double or triple base hit, or even a single base hit isn't quite nice. ;)
    -MG

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    No no no. Not a myth.

There is no one that is immune to the heat and moments of passion at certain unique times or encounters, or people that become long term clients/lovers, or even "de facto" bf/gf, or fwb's.... And, yes, I do mean *absolutely no one*. No one.

Now, that said, are there those who (both sides, male/ female) are very very very ardent, discriminating, and safe about what and who they do various things with? Absolutely. Totally. Though no one is completely immune OR unwilling given the right circumstances for various activities. It's the same with more benign activities too. Like girls who say they absolutely will never bbbj or dfk (or never have).... Hehe. Yeaaaa suuuuure That is never ever true literally 100% of the time for every single guy/encounter. Maybe a lot, yes, but not all.

And for the guys don't take this to mean you can be a douchebag and hound a girl over and over to do whatever it is you want. You can't and you shouldn't. It doesn't work that way and you are an ass if you try. If she is willing to do it (whatever "it" is), trust me, *she* will make it very obvious without you having to do much of anything.

You just do what you do and go with the flow. Meaning, respect her stated boundaries but if you are getting it on, for example, and she is quite obviously arching and pushing her butt and V in toward your finger, even though she states "no FIV" in ads (or reviews indicate it's a no go), but she herself is literally causing your finger to go in deeply, she is getting very wet, moaning, not stopping you at all, etc... She is even the one that positioned herself so that your finger would be right there.... well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that this door is open for *you*. This does not mean you push boundaries though. If you are a good lover, pay attention, listen to her body and noises, feel them, the more you practice, you will understand and see the subtle hints of what is ok and what is not. Again, that does NOT mean you push boundaries. It's an art form and as you get better you will know and she will also make it known. Just be respectful. Be a good guy. Be super clean, hygienic, and tidy. Be nice. If you connect on a level that most guys don't get, or she is super attracted to you, or you have a certain pheromone that draws her in, or she is just super horny, or any combination of those then awesome! Chemistry is chemistry and it's no different in the world of hobbying.

Let me ask you this. If you were dating a girl in RL and were hitting it off and maybe going to have sex when you get back to your house would you each give a quiz about what is ok and what is not before touching each other? Haha. No. However, that doesn't mean anal is "ok" with her. And you won't know that until you get with her. It might be ok with some guys though just not you. Depending on the connection and intimacy. Point is, chemistry is chemistry, and money or not, it doesn't change what we are willing to do with our bodies or what we are willing to "share" of our bodies with another person (whether male or female). Some girls you would take home and eat their ass. Other girls you wouldn't even want to eat their pussy once you got down there or got into it and you would basically do the 'ol whoops let's go back up here I was just kissing & teasing you kinda move (haha lol). It's different for everyone.

This is one reason why incredibly and excruciatingly detailed reviews are pretty silly. All you really need to know is if she's a frigid cold fish that just lays there or won't kiss *any* guy or won't won't won't etc.... (i.e. her list of "dont's" is way way longer than her list of "do's"). It's simply different for everyone though.

I can say everything I've said here with absolute bonafide experience on various activities that were supposed to be "no's/dont's" with different girls over the years. It's different for everyone. That's intimacy, period. Same if you go out on a date and spend $125-$200 wining and dining this chick or buying drinks all night and she turns out to be a prudish dead fish that you are sorry you ever invited home. Same same. That's life. We are always paying for something OR giving our time for something. Always. They don't all turn out as home runs. However, that also doesn't mean a double or triple base hit, or even a single base hit isn't quite nice. ;)
    We’ll put

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool Sweet Jesus!

Quote Originally Posted by Docwolf View Post
    We’ll put
    Can I maybe get the Cliff's Notes version? That's a lot to take in.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

BANNED - failure to respect community rules-- again!
    (Abbreviated version) You put the D in the P and you get the C.

Well, nice try, but not quite.
    The cliff notes version is at the top of the reply, more or less:
    "Nope, not a myth. Yes it does happen."

I find only that little bit lacking in tons of information which might be interesting to some. Though if you really just want that piece or don't want to read then there ya go.
    -MG

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    No no no. Not a myth.

Well I can say that hobby and in my personal life I have never done BBFS. I'm not a mom and have no kids and have never let any partner play with out a condom period. Yup that's the truth, no bs... cover is always required. Nope I have never felt the desire to fuck with out a condom, nor have I been to heated that I can't stop and grab one.no excuses for me. Wrap it up or find see someone else.

when I was a teen, I never cared for a condom and never used them. I also never got anyone pregnant or any std's. I will never pick a chick up at a bar or see a provider without one though. I am not a kid anymore. I have been with many people and I'm sure the providers and girls at the bar that I don't even know their names, have been as well. I have been straight up offered to just take the condom off by quite a few providers that say no bbfs. I am not going to do that though because I highly doubt that I am just so amazing that I am the one client that is an option with. I do wish std's were not a thing though. Condoms suck and I usually have a hard enough time getting mine without a cover (at home with wife, on that rare occasion).

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT CXOMMUNITY RULES!
    You can barely feel SKYN BRAND ELITE ��☺

Seriously especially if you have the female slide it on and get it firmly positioned with her mouth..all sloppy and wet before the fun ��☺��

Verified Companion

Registered Male (Not Verified) Westley's Avatar
    Third planet from the Sun in a Solar System near the outer edge of the Milky Way.

Exclamation Red Light!

Well, nice try, but not quite.
    The cliff notes version is at the top of the reply, more or less:
    "Nope, not a myth. Yes it does happen."

I find only that little bit lacking in tons of information which might be interesting to some. Though if you really just want that piece or don't want to read then there ya go.
    The flashing "Check Pussy" warning lamp is not a myth. It does exist! Here is the proof by MG right here:
    "Some girls you would take home and eat their ass. Other girls you wouldn't even want to eat their pussy once you got down there or got into it and you would basically do the 'ol whoops let's go back up here I was just kissing & teasing you kinda move (haha lol)."

See! There you have it. The exact moment in a civilian or hobby related sexual encounter when the brightly red glowing "Check Pussy" lamp starts flashing like SOS in morse code signaling the male to cover up and/or make a appointment to get tested.
    Last edited by Westley; 11-09-2019 at 05:05 PM. Reason: The YMMV warning lamp is yellow
    "Love all, Trust few and Do harm to none" - William Shakespeare

I prefer the company of a lady that is "AA" friendly.

Bons Temps Rouler!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yes it is. And I’m a happy partaker. I reward good girls. Hmu if you offer it.

Come on, let's finally get this stuff out in the open. BBFS (bareback full service or fucking without a condom) is it the kiss of death or the ultimate GFE?

Before we go any further, no names nor hints will be dropped. Don't like it, put me on ignore and move on to another thread. I don't want any PM's asking for more information, even from those who assume we are tight. It won't happen and any person who does this is wasting their time.

I'll never forget my first ever BBFS (BB for the rest of this post) session. I was with a lady in a hotel and we had done a lot of foreplay. I was on top and felt her slide her legs open, things just happened and it just slid in. My first thoughts were oh my God, what did I just do? I heard the song City of Brotherly Love from the end of the movie Philadelphia sang by Neil Young go off in my head. I mean I had just banged a super titted milf BB and at the time it was way beyond cool. I came deep in her twice. Of course when I got home I started doing computer searches (this was in 1999 so no google or any really good search engines) on how HIV was contacted. Looking at the government sites, I guess I was just given my death sentence, however there was a site called 'thebody.com' and it didn't give such bad news. I guess this is like a hurricane headed to our part of the world. One weatherman says Lake Charles and the other states Galveston. I choose to watch the weatherman who says Lake Charles.

One thing I got from thebody.com is that the chances of getting HIV from a HIV+ lady through vaginal intercourse with me being the insertive partner was 5/10,000 or 1/2,000. Of course lady luck could give me the finger and that 1/2,000 could happen on the very first.

I saw this lady several times and never once used a condom.

Let's see, at last count it was 23 different ladies from 3 countries and most were done on multiple occasions. Some were done many times.

How did it happen that I saw so many ladies BB? Hell, I don't know, to be completely honest, I really don't know. I can say this with complete truthfulness. I never asked, nor paid extra for BB. Most of the time, I was on my back, lady on top either kissing or giving me a BBBJ, then I kind of held them by their hands, as a manner that I was ready, then they just slipped me in. Some told me to let them know when I was getting close, while some others never said anything, but just rode hard.

One thing I did that worked was to turn off all the lights. After the room was dark we started in deep french kissing, then things just happened like a normal sexual intercourse between man/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend. Nothing like taking a girl into a big fancy hotel with a huge jacuzzi to get her to smiling and acting a bit playful. Condoms and a jacuzzi don't really work well together, but I've had covered sessions in a jacuzzi.

I guess that when I was seeing a lady for the first time it was a game within myself, will she or won't she. Awaiting for this answer was sometimes a high point in the session, till the bell rang.

On aspd and on costaricaticas there have been polls about BB sessions with intent. On all three (2 on aspd) the ratio was around 40-45% yes, 60-55% never had BB session.

OK, we've mentioned HIV, but there is other nasty bugs out there. Hepatitis C is one of them. In my frame of mind, once I made a two week period (clap or some other minor bug) without a dripping dick or hammering the wall as I piss. I was pretty secure things were OK.

Then again, there was the idea that I would get a call about some lady being LATE. I didn't really concern myself with that. Let's face it, any provider who gets pregnant and files a lawsuit against someone, well that provider would probably never work in said town again. Word would get out. Of course, the stud that I am, she was only BBing me. I don't think so. Yea, I heard it. Dear John was the only man that she went BB with. Hey, it sounds great and the ego loves it, but I only look dumb.

Who was doing all of this? Well, let's just say that they could be found. Some had reviews, some didn't have any reviews. Some were a paid session, others were sneaking off at a social. I won't go any further than that.

That was then, this is now. Somehow or another, I just feel the time is right to post this. I've not been in the hobby for over two years. One thing to note, I will compare blood tests with anybody, anywhere. I've had 3 full blood tests which included STD workups in the past 3 years, and it's been over 2 years since my last session. I can fly in and out of Costa Rica without being held at the airport (in other words, no kids).

I was in different state of mind at that time. Now, I put it at 99% I wouldn't go BB. It's like playing blackjack. Quality covered sessions were like getting a 20 against a dealers 19, while BB sessions were like getting an 11, doing a double down and getting a face card while the dealer gets a 19. Most of my hands have been winners, and I don't want to hit that one bad hand. Losing that final hand could be a critical loss.

It doesn't bother me if I heard a lady did BB sessions. I'm not going to post an alert about her doing BB. I do laugh when I think about someone I know had BB sessions, then one day he posted an alert about a backpage girl who may have been going BB. Fucking pot, kettle at it's worst.

One time I was reading many reviews of some new girl, all within about 2 months, and I knew she was doing the BB thing. One call to a close buddy of mine who had saw her verified what I thought. What I can't stand is this immature ewwwwwwwwwww, bareback is gross. Well, not to me. To me, as long as it's a choice between partners, it is one of the most natural things as adults can do. If you don't want to take a chance of getting some ewwwwwwwwww cum in you, then flip burgers at Mickey D's. Shit happens, condoms break, condoms slip off. What shouldn't be tolerated is some guy doing the doggy with a girl, then taking the condom off, then slipping back in. IMHO, that is either rape or almost rape.

My last BB session was a lady testing me out. I failed, but later she told me I really didn't stand a chance. No shit. This was about 3 years ago.

Yes, I have turned down BB sessions. I've had a few bar ladies ask me if I wanted protection, all were answered with an absolute yes.

My feeling right now is this. To both the men and ladies. Handle every session is the you know the person is with is BBing someone. Then it's on each other what happens.

I'm in the very twilight of this hobby stuff. I'm pretty much done having sessions as I've moved to other things I enjoy doing. I just felt this was the proper time to post something of such an intimate nature.

I also realize I'm putting myself out on the line, probably no help will be coming in this thread. Most will probably take some cheap shots, call me stupid, or whatever. Like I care what some anonymous person that doesn't know the real me thinks. The ones who agree or feel that they understand what I'm posting will be the ones who won't reply.

Just know this, Dear John isn't the real me.

**********THIS WAS WRITTEN AND POSTED ON ECCIE ON 4/1/2011***************

Verified Companion Companion MAJICHANDS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cucafan View Post
    Just out of curiosity, are there actually providers that do it raw? Like, is that a service that any of y’all actually do? I always thought it was a myth.
    And so is AIDS....ACTUALLY A THING NOT A MYTH
    Killeen NOW

Location Page IS HERE! https://theartofmajuru1.com/my-location
    214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com

https://twitter.com/Majichands2

SEX IS GREAT, SEX IS GRAND, BUT NOTHING CAN BEAT MAJIC'S HANDS

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by MAJICHANDS View Post
    And so is AIDS....ACTUALLY A THING NOT A MYTH
    I hope that you understand that my reasoning for believing that this service was a myth was because of the huge risk of spreading and contracting STDs. I am not interested at all in the service since I am paranoid about STDs.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast