Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Something sexy

Guess I'm in the "Sex-ala-Peel" category. Probably since most of my "dates" were coupled with photo shoots which occurred prior to any BCD activities. My downfall is shopping for lingerie for a particular encounter. "Wow. That would look good on _____!"

Unfortunately it usually means I have extra things in my closet. Not necessarily a bad thing other than if I die before getting rid of it all. My kids may wonder if Dad was a cross-dresser.
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Just not sweatpants! I visited somebody who had flip flops, sweat pants, and a t shirt. And maybe hadnt showered (although she smelled fine) almost turned me off all of this. Almost.

I would to request some specifics in an outfit. It's the fantasy - let's fantasize!!!

It is appreciated and it helps.

Verified Companion Companion SexySevy's Avatar
    Edited and content/images removed. Not a themed photo thread, and personal promotional pics by individual companions are not permitted in the Coed Discussion forum otherwise. Thank you. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 11-27-2019 at 11:30 PM.

Utrhottie
    I hope SOON to Find out how too PEEL YOU OUT of what ever YOU greet me with
    Dog / 4

Registered Male (Not Verified) QMisc's Avatar
    I second both Lovrboy_1970 and MG. Having lingerie on or being in a sexy dress with pumps is great. However, the sexiest clothes that you can wear IMHO are typical street clothes. I love an attractive woman in nice fitting jeans, T-shirt or button-down top, cute panties and bra. It's like unwrapping a birthday and Christmas present. Even better when she participates in removing my clothes while kissing, necking and nipping our way around each other's bodies. :D
    ------------------------
    Fully Vaccinated COVID19 as of April 2021

Words of wisdom for both sides of equation: Amber's-wisdom-memorialized

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    My favorite is a tight, form fitting dress.

Attachment 384889
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I always ask for a lady to wear lingerie and heels.

It’s really part of the experience for me. I can have a good time without but the best sessions are always with ladies dressed to impress.

I love a long thin sexy form firing dress nothing underneath the sunlight placed perfectly to show off all her natural curves hummmmm

Registered Male (Not Verified) SirFuxAlot's Avatar
    I don't mind something sexy but also do like when a lady is dressed in normal dress with something sexy underneath...kinda like to unwrap my surprise. I have had a couple providers who when they open the door, they are already stripped of everything...not so much a fan of this.

Now, I will say that whenever I go into a Hooters restaurant, nothing lights my fire more than that look...so if we have any current Hooters girls or previous girls with the full outfit, I want to know! I want to put you on my list :-)

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    For some reason, I am not really into "outfits" as I prefer ladies in the birthday suits, so to speak.

However, I simply loved seeing one of my lovely ladies today, in a light pink chiffon, see through, baby-doll, nightie that set me on fire.

As I left, she told me she was off to a workout to keep her hot little figure just right, for my hobby pleasure.

Ohhhh Yeah! Now that's what I like.
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

I love lingerie, especially with garters. A cute little dress is nice too. Anything that makes you feel sexy. I have the most fun when the woman is having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Utrhottie View Post
    I normally wear a form fitting simple dress or my sexy robe. I'm looking to mix it up a bit
    personally ... I'm a big fan of the robe/dressing gown with nothing under it ... think that is really sexy. also like a lady in a tee shirt .... just the tee shirt. naked in the shower with hot sudsy water is good .... also lets the lady wash the junk .... win win

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    For me it depends. If it's a hh, I will simply wear lingerie, no shoes underneath a robe since we have no time to waste.
    Hour or longer experiences and i do the who shabang! Heels, dress, lingerie and I'll sprinkle in stockings and/or a garter for a little razzle dazzle.
    I don't think I'd ever start out completely nude. I like being all dressed up in something cute and flirty at the beginning. Especially since i take so long getting ready, I want to make sure they see the whole outfit🦚 lol

Required Screening Info:
    PM: 2 Recent Verifiable References/Physical Description
    Contact Number/Your Availability Window

🚫BBFS, EXPLICIT MSGS,BBSS, NEW HANDLES🚫
    24H Notice Required

💄Preferred 411🧫Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post
    I like being all dressed up in something cute and flirty at the beginning. Especially since i take so long getting ready, I want to make sure they see the whole outfit�� lol
    this ...... I may make a request but the overriding consideration for me is how the provider feels ... cuz if momma aint happy .....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast