Thread: Hey I’m new to town

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Hey I’m new to town

Hey guys, Im new to town and looking for some good wet fun! I appreciate generous gentleman along with the finer things in life. Tired of the boring ole usual? Im definitely the best option to put some spice in your life. Dont forget, Im still sweet Give me a call or text! 254-248-8897
    in and outcalls available! Outcalls require you to Uber me to and from you! Or a deposit
    100$ Minimum
    NO BB
    No Drama
    No Explit Talk
    No Pimps
    No Cops
    SCREENING REQUIRED

DONATION IS FOR TIME!!!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Kahlileann. Posting some pics. here may help your efforts dear.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Doc, I hope you have a "paste" key on your device, so you can easily repeat that the ladies would do better with a posted pic or two.

I don't know why that has to be said in 2019, but oh well..

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Can you facetime verify? Because i cross refrenced this number and shows different pictures being used.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Chung, IMHO, guys want a preview of who they are meeting. I also understand the ladies need for privacy in these times. Just a risk or burden of the profession.

Retired Site "Guide"
    The Welcome Wagon is not a discussion forum. Welcomes only please.