Thread: Curious. Any ideas?

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar

Curious. Any ideas?

Guys & gals. Where is your favorite place to travel to, as far as hobbying/providing? Looking to also do a bit of relaxing, so any ideas/suggestions on restaurants, bars, massage place- let me know! Thinking about a last minute trip this weekend to venture out of HTX & see what’s going on elsewhere. Dallas- not really a contender. I have yet to go to Austin. San Antonio- possibly.. I may go as far as Florida... I hope y’all have an amazing rest of the week & a safe, orgasmic weekend!

Xoxo,

KAI

Registered Male (Not Verified) StopShort's Avatar
    Austin may be the best bet. From what I've seen on provider boards, Austin is seriously lacking talent. Plus, the whole "keep Austin weird" thing is always interesting. I've seen a ton of restaurants in Austin on the Food Network, but not so much in San Antonio. I used to frequent San Antonio a lot back in the 90's and they didn't have much of a night life aside from the Riverwalk. It may be a lot better now, not sure.
    Preferred activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, cuddling, COB, COA, SS
    CIM is a plus, but not a dealbreaker

Types of ladies: I love ladies of all races. I've never been with an Asian woman, or Indian/Desi but want to try. I have a preference for spinners but don't mind thicker women. Love titties-big or small, love pregnant women

I'm available for providers in the evenings during the week or early morning on weekends.

I'm an AA male, late 40's.

pensacola beach in florida is nice for relaxing but it is the wrong time of year. If you do go then stay in one of the beachfront hotels. You can use the other hotels pools and bars and just walk the beach to each one. I have not hobbied there though. In my opinion it is one of the nicest white sand beaches with clear cool water.